My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Praises on Not Caving In

Post Praises on Not Caving In

I see new items have been added on Confederate items. Most intelligent people knows this is just a distraction so we don't pay attention to what is going on in Washington. Please do not cave in to the loons by removing Confederate items from this website. I have been advertizing this site all over FB because of the fact you have not banned the selling of it. Again thank you for not caving in and as long as you don't then I will continue to put a hurting on Ebay by posting links to this site on their page and everywhere else I can. Yes Ebay allows nazi crap and other things that offend to be sold. One sided BS against the Southern states.

Default Re: Praises on Not Caving In

In the UK the England flag or Cross of St George was for years associated with extreme right wing groups, flying it or wearing it could easily have had you labelled as a racist. Over the years the flag has been reclaimed from these groups and it can now be used with pride. Whenever there is a major sporting event you will now see them flying from windows across the country. The best way to defeat these people is not by having knee-jerk reactions but for sensible people to use these symbols for what they are.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10027)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic77 View Post
    I see new items have been added on Confederate items. Most intelligent people knows this is just a distraction so we don't pay attention to what is going on in Washington. Please do not cave in to the loons by removing Confederate items from this website. I have been advertizing this site all over FB because of the fact you have not banned the selling of it. Again thank you for not caving in and as long as you don't then I will continue to put a hurting on Ebay by posting links to this site on their page and everywhere else I can. Yes Ebay allows nazi crap and other things that offend to be sold. One sided BS against the Southern states.
    I hope this is due to inertia rather than deliberate policy. eBid should close down Confederate items immediately.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    I hope this is due to inertia rather than deliberate policy. eBid should close down Confederate items immediately.
    A civilisation gone with the wind.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    Agree 110%.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information