Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Advice re banned stamps

View EalingBob's Feedback (+1206)
    All-About EalingBob
    View EalingBob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Advice re banned stamps

Steve
    I know you sell in Approvals on Stamporama as I do myself, I dont use Auctions there due to postage costs on individual items to North America and Oceania from the UK, items from the Approvals there do not contain the names of countries on there invoices, just item and page number so paypal as no knowledge as to the countries the stamps come from.

I have just noticed on the list of prohibited countries that it includes "Western Balkans". A quick search on the internet suggests that this comprises the following seven countries:

Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, FYR Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Kosovo

There are thousands of stamp issued by these countries presently listed on the internet, and I wonder how many sellers of those stamps are aware of "Western Balkans" being prohibited by PayPal?

View gonzo45's Feedback (+7416)
    All-About gonzo45
    View gonzo45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandrafirebird View Post
    Steve
    I know you sell in Approvals on Stamporama as I do myself, I dont use Auctions there due to postage costs on individual items to North America and Oceania from the UK, items from the Approvals there do not contain the names of countries on there invoices, just item and page number so paypal as no knowledge as to the countries the stamps come from.
    Unfortunately the Rules regarding Approval Books on SOR have changed and it is now not so good for me, so I'll be listing mostly here..

Re: Banned stamps.........

Ahhhhhh.. Now I see the light.!

I have some Cubans listed here , So If/when they sell I can just issue an invoice from PayPal as long as "Cuba" is not mentioned on the invoice.

Cheers

Steve.

Thread Information