Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hurry Before It's Gone

Lightbulb Hurry Before It's Gone

A little about me.

My e-commerce career began in 2011. Then in 2012 I found eBid. What a great find that was!

My All About page states: "Some people comb garage sales, flea markets, antique fairs and estate sales to find items to sell. I comb my attic, basement, cabinets and closets." It's true! I don't buy to re-sell. I just open a closet or cabinet and have a ready stock of things to list.

And just in case you were wondering who the "three generations of pack rats and their friends" are ... that would be my grandmother, my mother and myself. I am really working hard to break the cycle. And with the passing of my housemate's father, we have a whole new batch of treasures to sort through!

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to stop by again soon. You never know what new item we have discovered to list.

P.S. Be sure to click on the pictures in this thread. Each one is a link into the humming hub of shopping with hurryb4itsgone.
    Last edited by hurryb4itsgone; 31st January 2019 at 07:36 PM.

Default Re: Hurry Before It's Gone

A little about my stores.

Books Abound and Tapes, Too! No assembly required. Media from bygone eras for your entertainment pleasure. Books, music, movies and magazines from the library of hurryb4itsgone.

Classic Clutter Charity Marketplace: I cleaned out my cupboards and what did I find? These items to offer with you in mind ... some are useful, some are pretty, some are collectible, some are just plain fun and the proceeds from all will go to a worthy cause.

Hurry's House of Crafting: Looking for inspiration, instructions or supplies for your next project? Take a look here.

Hurry's Stamp Shop: The world at your fingertips ... stamps from my childhood, and postcards from my travels.

Feel free to stop in and browse a spell!
    Last edited by hurryb4itsgone; 28th February 2024 at 05:56 PM. Reason: update store description

Looking for some ideas for dinner? How about a new cookbook for your kitchen?

Just listed The Homesteading Recipe Book by Patricia Crawford:

Name:  bk f&d homesteading plug.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  51.7 KB

Did you know that up until the 18th century cookbooks were used by the wealthy only?

Tracy Porter Evelyn was produced from 2001 to 2007. It is one of Tracy Porter's most appealing collections.

Evelyn captures both the delicacy and the exuberance of the natural world. Evelyn has a breezy, summertime ambiance. Each hand-painted piece offers a unique garden bounty of ripe raspberries scattered among sprays of delicate pastel flowers and unfurling vines. A subtle diamond pattern creates a tidy backdrop reminiscent of a backyard trellis. This cannister set would be a welcome addition to your kitchen or collection.

Name:  cannisters b plug.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  125.7 KB

Click on the picture to get a closer look.
    Last edited by hurryb4itsgone; 12th July 2020 at 06:29 PM.

Here's a fun, little cookbook from Watkins. You know Watkins. They make the vanilla that has such a great reputation. Click on the picture to have a closer look.

Did you know that first American cookbook was published in 1796 in Hartford, Connecticut.

Have you thought about trying your hand at canning food? The How-to Canning Book is the ultimate beginners reference guide. Just click on the picture find out more about this book.

Name:  bk f&d canning a.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  59.9 KB

The canning process dates back to the late 18th century in France when the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, concerned about keeping his armies fed, offered a cash prize to whoever could develop a reliable method of food preservation.

Now for something a little different. These Mid Century Duck Bookends are beautiful and functional.

Standing 6" tall they will make a great addition to your home decor.

Thread Information