Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Drawing/Contest 1 in Every 10 Customers to Receive FREE Jewelry~!

Forum Newbie
    View Ave's Feedback (+1907)
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Drawing/Contest 1 in Every 10 Customers to Receive FREE Jewelry~!

I am holding a drawing in December.
    1 out of every 10 customers will receive a prize of FREE jewelry~!

i also randomly add little extras and bonuses along with most orders~!
    so if you receive something extra in your parcel - dont think it was a mistake or something you need to pay for.
    Its a gift and whenever I add any extras into any parcel - its always free~!

This month I have also lowered shipping on many items to $.01 and reduced international shipping prices as well.
    Its to encourage online shopping.

I have also donated $600 to help a young man I know - to deal with a debt he couldnt pay.
    He needed this before Dec 15th so I decided to donate the proceeds of all this months sales to his need.
    It meant putting my own needs aside.

I went ahead and paid his debt now in anticipation of sales to cover that expense. I could have waited for sales but as sellers we all know things sometimes trickle in ~ he needed it now.

I do hope that you will check out my jewelry sales and my other books and collectibles shops and that you find something you want .
    I do gift shipping and have included either gift pouches bags or boxes with most auctions even though they were purchased separately.
    I am also putting together 'sets' of matching jewelries..
    Have a great week

Ave
    ArtRave Jewelry

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Drawing/Contest 1 in Every 10 Customers to Receive FREE Jewelry~!

Joyce Dickens won~! Congratulations Joyce~! the contest was so much fun that I have now decided to include a free gift with every purchase for all customers.
    Have a great and happy New Year~!
    Ave

This American phrase always looses me... one of the sites I subscribe to use the same

a Drawing contest ... so the first time there am I looking for instructions on what the drawing (picture) can be of, or how big etc ...
    For us a drawing contest is to draw a picture or similar

For us this is a Prize draw or a raffle where your details are put in a container and one (or more) is picked out...

As you have a drawing contest .... what do you call a competition where the best drawn picture wins?
    Our general listings page - anything that you may have seen elsewhere, that is not yet listed, happy to set up the listing :-)
    ✓Over *600 listings*

Shops under construction...
    Send a Sixpence - for almost any occasion...
    Something for the Season - Many unique gifts for all seasons, Bonfire Night to Thanksgiving...
    Post a Penny - for almost any occasion...
    YDC listings... here

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ave,

Welcome back to eBid. Notice you use a lot of creative strategies in your selling activities here. Hope your efforts pay off with many sales.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EmpHolisticGifts View Post
    This American phrase always looses me... one of the sites I subscribe to use the same

a Drawing contest ... so the first time there am I looking for instructions on what the drawing (picture) can be of, or how big etc ...
    For us a drawing contest is to draw a picture or similar

For us this is a Prize draw or a raffle where your details are put in a container and one (or more) is picked out...

As you have a drawing contest .... what do you call a competition where the best drawn picture wins?
    LOL , I do have to get accustomed to the different vernaculars from different places.
    I do hold drawing contests on occasion as I own an artists promotional network as well, lol.
    The jewelry is this years new endeavor as art print sales have been slow over the passed year.

I did have 1 winner last month but gave prizes to each customer anyway.
    Now this month I am including a free gift with every purchase instead.
    Have a great week~!
    Ave

I also looked to see what the winning drawing (picture) was.
    Isn't language great.

Thread Information