Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new

All-About neil41501
    View neil41501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: new

thanks yes I did sign up seller + thanx for asking its all just new to me on this site but I couldn't afford another month of no sales all fees so came here and you've all been very great to deal with in help department so again thankx much
    +

All-About neil41501
    Forum Posts

they kept pushing a webstore application until I took it, when I did go with the app my sales were at $1692.00 in first 3 months, I used the app, sales dropped to 000000000000, then I received a phone call asking why I wast replying to questions, and at that point me going from bout 1700 in 3 mnths to 0 I contacted ebay, they wouldn't help in finding the problem, now I know using common sense if customers call me by finding my number on wall, and ask why i'm not replying, it's a prob with the application theyd kept saying try this boost your sales, really hoped it'd help lil more cause starting out was needed, but I right after applying my items through the webstore application lost all sales no contact till 3 phone unhappy phone calls and not one offer to help me stating it was my problem in a polite manner, so sales never recouped and now I am trying to go at it from this avenue I just don't know I even added higher quality merchandise still notta then a rep, for ebay plainly stated to me, that small sellers such as myself would be back shelf merchandise I know this rep so I decided to move on and try another avenue I hope best for you in your venture emp and just be cautious god bless be carefull

All-About neil41501
    Forum Posts

on bulk edit I cannot get it to work, by doing it the only way i'm seeing I might as well do each individually anyhow lol, could you maybe gimme idea on that because my merchandise all different so no 2 have same info and only way I am seeing it work is my listing each in bulk anyhow

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Sure.
    Don't eat yellow snow.
    When a flock of birds flies over, don't look at them with your mouth open.
    And never, ever, follow his instruction to pull your dad's finger.

lol lol lol lol

Hey there...did I ever tell you I loved you xx

Hi Neil,

Welcome to eBid (Only just seen this thread)

As it's in this forum, do you sell jewellery / watches?

I've just logged, categorised. photographed and described nearly 600 items of jewellery. Need to finalise it all and then will be using the spreadsheet uploader to get them all on here (a full time job in itself! Can't complain at the number of items i'll have listed though)

Any questions, please shout

Sorry just had a look at your items for sale, some lovely jewellery! (mine is all costume jewellery)

Noticed they are all Run Until Sold. i would reccommend having them at 7 - 10 day listings with 10 auto-relistings. It doesn't cost any extra but your items will be closer to the top of the search results the less time they have left. When using Run until Sold, they tend to stay more toward the bottom of the listings as there is no end date.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neil41501 View Post
    on bulk edit I cannot get it to work, by doing it the only way i'm seeing I might as well do each individually anyhow lol, could you maybe gimme idea on that because my merchandise all different so no 2 have same info and only way I am seeing it work is my listing each in bulk anyhow
    The bulk edit option is mainly for items that have the same information ie shipping, countries shipped to, prices. It is not for changing items with different titles and descriptions.

I looked at your 1 item for sale and would recommend you elaborate a bit more on your title (keywords are very important so Google will pick them up)

Your title:
    07 diamond cluster beautifully set

Could be:
    Ring diamond cluster size 07

you need to add if it is 14K gold or 18K gold or 24K gold or silver or sterling silver or solid silver or gold plate or silver plate - how many carats of diamonds? (these are just examples that you need to add)

So it could be:
    Ring 1 carat diamond cluster sterling silver size 07

These are all examples, with keywords, you could use for your title

Hope this helps
    x
    Last edited by jeweleffects; 23rd June 2014 at 04:42 PM.

Thread Information