Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Item Discount

Default Re: Multiple Item Discount

Looking at Shipping Codes, I'm still not sure that will work. Shipping for 1 item is $4. Shipping for 2 or more items is completely free. If I use a code, won't the customer still be charged a minimum of $4 shipping which would then have be refunded?
    Last edited by der_solutions_nz; 29th May 2016 at 11:01 AM.

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by der_solutions_nz View Post
    Looking at Shipping Codes, I'm still not sure that will work. Shipping for 1 item is $4. Shipping for 2 or more items is completely free. If I use a code, won't the customer still be charged a minimum of $4 shipping which would then have be refunded?

Yes he would, sorry I got the wrong end of the stick, thought you meant additional items were free and not the original one as well.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

*bump*

Sometimes one has to fit ones way of doing something to the options available. Not just on eBid, but everywhere in life. Is that so hard?

The feature you suggested is a sensible one, but if it's still not been actioned, why bang your head on a brick wall? Can't you find another way of offering incentives to buyers, within the features the site already offers?

I've often seen discussions by ebid sellers of items such as stamps and postcards, items that buyers tend to buy in quantity. Do none of those sellers offer incentives for larger orders?
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by der_solutions_nz View Post
    But I don't want to have to waste time sending out invoices manually. I want customers to be able to order and pay the correct shipping amount immediately via PayPal. At the moment people are making immediate (over)payments by PayPal and I have to waste time refunding their shipping fees manually.
    50+ years of selling has taught me that good customer service is NEVER a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post
    50+ years of selling has taught me that good customer service is NEVER a waste of time
    Tell that to eBid's site engineers - I am their "customer", after all. How difficult can it be to add an option like this? (from TradeMe.co.nz)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by der_solutions_nz; 9th June 2017 at 01:03 AM.

Thread Information