Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pet pics

Default Re: Pet pics

Oh, I forgot to tell you,
    Reina is now taking driving lessons!

She could do with a bit more head space though, as she doesn't like her ears bent!

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a soft spot for guinea pigs. Just don't tell Barney

Trish - the guinea pigs are so cute! And I think when Reina gets her paws on the steering wheel that it will tilt her back far enough that her ears won't get bent - lol!! Oh, and don't forget to adjust the seat for the comfort of her back

Meebo - is Barney your bunny?? I have a doe that was supposed to "download" on Thursday but has not. Won't let me feel her belly and will NOT allow the buck in her cage, so she's acting preggers but nothing is happening???

Her last kits:
    Name:  2 mos old.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  277.7 KB

I've got 25 chicks being shipped from a hatchery this Thursday Got to get their cage and lights set up soon. The speckled chicks that a red banty hatched out are fully feathered and showing combs. Cute little boogers!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Barney is the one in my Avatar. though he is rather more grown up now

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

my chalk n cheese rescue dogs
    Name:  13346753_10154161320742660_1476569125487492148_n.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  26.9 KB

sadly we lost 5bobz 4 years ago this December still miss her
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Yes Barney is the one in my Avatar. though he is rather more grown up now
    He is adorable!! Mine don't get names other than "mama" & "poppy" as they are a source of income and not pets.

PATRIOT73 - what are "chalk & cheese"? Breeds or names? It's not something I have heard before. I'm sorry you lost 5bobz I think when you have highly intelligent & communicative dogs like working dogs, a person actually develops a deeper bond with them due to the interdependence and they are missed more than dogs you didn't have as much interaction with.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

the expression chalk 'n cheese is used when temperaments are totally opposites. Of course they could be names as well

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shesawaya38485 View Post
    He is adorable!! Mine don't get names other than "mama" & "poppy" as they are a source of income and not pets.

PATRIOT73 - what are "chalk & cheese"? Breeds or names? It's not something I have heard before. I'm sorry you lost 5bobz I think when you have highly intelligent & communicative dogs like working dogs, a person actually develops a deeper bond with them due to the interdependence and they are missed more than dogs you didn't have as much interaction with.
    temperamental.................. ellie [5bobz nikname] was so laid back and liked her own space/company
    at first was scared o the chariot but soon got use to it n liked a ride in it
    [fruit loop] roxy total opposite hyper all round nutter n luvs company
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Great pet pics everyone - I love 'em all!
    Awww Shesawaya, you're getting some chicks? How lovely!
    Many, many years ago, I used to keep hens and we also had a cockerel, who was a mean booger - he used to attack me!
    My hens were Rhodie-Sussex, they laid lovely large brown eggs - we also had a goat (that used to come into the house and lie on my sofa !)
    - plus two Shetland ponies, and enough rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats and dogs to fill a farmyard! (I used to live in a large house with a very large garden!)

Has your bunny 'downloaded' yet?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    the expression chalk 'n cheese is used when temperaments are totally opposites. Of course they could be names as well
    Thank you for the info!! One of the things I have enjoyed about living all over the US are learning the different expressions that people use in conversation. Often, the expressions had root in the country that the majority of the people had immigrated from. I lived in South Dakota for 5 years before moving to TN and the people were predominantly descendants of Norwegian immigrants. One I vowed NOT to pick up was "Oof, dah!" basically "oh, sh-t" and I escaped making that a permanent part of my vocabulary - lol!!

Yes, Patriot - Ellie and Roxy do sound like "chalk & cheese"

Trish - you sound just like me - critters every where!! I usually let my Roosters run, except when I want the hens bred for incubating eggs. Needed some new breeding stock though so this time I "ordered in" At some point every one of my roosters has challenged me with their spurs. Usually one good boot across the yard is enough to break them of that but there have been some the have ended up in the stew pot - can't tolerate mean roos!!

I did bring a goat in the house once, just for doctoring and when she was well enough - out she went! They like to head for and climb the highest place they can find and I just could see her on top of the china cabinet - NOT!!! As soon as I get some more land cleared and fenced I'd like to get some goats - want to make cheese and such from their milk

I think mama bun was too fat to "take" this time. Goes on a diet for about a week and I'll let the buck "have at her" again. I've got a waiting customer - lol!!!

I'll take some "chick pics" when they arrive and I have them settled.

Thread Information