Thread: Anyone selling T-Shirts?

Forum Newbie
    Stourbridge, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    All-About jabbamp
    View jabbamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Anyone selling T-Shirts?

Hi there,

I just paid for the seller+ account. Thought I'd catch it while it was on offer. I am hoping to get away from "the other place" as the are getting well carried away with their fees.

Although I am not actually selling anything at the moment (I know, why get the seller+ then. Well, I hope to get going with it in the future), I'd like to hear from anyone selling printed T-Shirts and how it's been going for them here. I did sell a little on the other site. I did not actually sell a whole lot, but I also had to bump the price up more than I wanted to because of all the fees.

Although I may be considering other items, I'd like to try and get back into printing T-Shirts again and would like to hear if it's been good or bad for people and also would like to hear any tips and advice if you have any.

Well, I only found out about eBid very recently so I hope it will be good here. Hope some of you wont mind sharing your experience

Default Re: Anyone selling T-Shirts?

I have a few that the OH designed. They are 'Natural Hair' and we did have a good spell when they sold but that was on the back of some good publicity we got from a giveaway we did with one of the You Tube people who has quite a following. What we need is a bigger range to act as a 'hook' to get the views. But as the You Tube exposure proved, depending on what they are you would probably need to take advantage of some form of social media to get the sales. Good keywords as ever are essential, as you probably know there are plenty of sellers for this type of item and you need to get as good a showing on the search engines as possible. But the low fees here could give you that advantage over a lot of them.

Hope you do get going with this as the more who are listing this type of item the more casual browsers will be attracted which will help everyone.

Thread Information