Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: An Idea of a project, Welcome to show your suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by charmingcharming View Post
    Yes, so I start to hunt for partner.
    I think you should start by contact Support on eBid to correct your location ~ you are currently registered as Orange, California, USA ~ when in fact you are in China?
    You need to sort this out quickly otherwise your account could be suspended as sugggested on another thread.....

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    I think you should start by contact Support on eBid to correct your location ~ you are currently registered as Orange, California, USA ~ when in fact you are in China?
    You need to sort this out quickly otherwise your account could be suspended as sugggested on another thread.....
    The other thread................. http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...facturer/page5

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31069)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charmingcharming View Post
    Thank you! Still as I answer Poscar, the low price is more attractive. When you enjoy the low price, you need more days. And a lot of good seller on Ebay, all their delivery time are 10--15 Days.
    The positive thing I would say is that there is room for Chinese sellers to do on Ebid what they are doing on Ebay, and that Ebid currently lacks this. I would welcome seeing more.

It is just that you cannot sell more expensive than the very low prices on Ebay, here.

Of course, I buy clothes direct from China, Hong Kong, Singapore on Ebay and other places.
    Example, underwear at £0.50 post free from HK, which would cost me £3.00 from UK. This is the heavy level of discounting I would expect for the long delay in arrival and the inability to return non-acceptable goods. The cost of return is more than the value of the goods so return for refund is a non starter.

Not only should your discount level be around 83%, China has a disadvantage compared to Singapore and Hong Kong because delivery time is longer from China, so any buyer will make China third choice if similarly priced goods are available from Singapore or HK.

So, if you can get your prices low enough to sell on Ebay, you will do even better here.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was a bit surprised at the pricing level, as I was able to purchase gifts recently at 75-80% off of already low outlet pricing, in my local community. So s/h would even need to be free to beat local deals. Time availability of now can not be touched.

Forum Newbie
    All-About charmingcharming
    View charmingcharming's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billsbooks View Post
    The positive thing I would say is that there is room for Chinese sellers to do on Ebid what they are doing on Ebay, and that Ebid currently lacks this. I would welcome seeing more.

It is just that you cannot sell more expensive than the very low prices on Ebay, here.

Of course, I buy clothes direct from China, Hong Kong, Singapore on Ebay and other places.
    Example, underwear at £0.50 post free from HK, which would cost me £3.00 from UK. This is the heavy level of discounting I would expect for the long delay in arrival and the inability to return non-acceptable goods. The cost of return is more than the value of the goods so return for refund is a non starter.

Not only should your discount level be around 83%, China has a disadvantage compared to Singapore and Hong Kong because delivery time is longer from China, so any buyer will make China third choice if similarly priced goods are available from Singapore or HK.

So, if you can get your prices low enough to sell on Ebay, you will do even better here.
    Yes, I couldn't agree with you anymore! So I don't want to sell goods directly to customer, I choose to find several agent on different country, The post cost of 1 pcs is more expensive than 10 pcs, if I have a agent, then I could send the products first to there so it can save lots of cost.

Thread Information