Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord who ius a paster as xmas present

Forum Newbie
    All-About mbreen
    View mbreen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lightbulb Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord who ius a paster as xmas present

Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord who is a pastor as xmas present i cant afford a lot. so much be cheap sorry

Thanks

Default Re: Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord who ius a paster as xmas pre

Welcome to eBid!
    This one is not crystal, but is glass and will hold a card or prayer. It stands about 4" tall.
    Name:  DSCN3070.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  59.9 KB
    Send me a pm if you are interested and I'll get it listed.

Forum Newbie
    All-About mbreen
    View mbreen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord who ius a paster as xmas pre

yes how much, it is very pretty

You have a private message (PM)

I have a cross cube that is very pretty and inexpensive. I have 2. http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/prism-cr...-119401167.htm
    Or just click on my sunshine link.
    Have a great day!

Very nice item, but should you not have added this to the correct place, like 'plug your auctions ' ?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by mbreen View Post
    Wanted a nice crystal cross or angel for my landlord ...
    I'm sure most sellers would prefer cash, but a few might consider the swap.

Are you asking me? I was just answering where the person placed the "wanted"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Very nice item, but should you not have added this to the correct place, like 'plug your auctions ' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebideclectics View Post
    Are you asking me? I was just answering where the person placed the "wanted"
    ???
    This thread was started on the 13th December and the OP stated they wanted the item for a Christmas present and was answered by another seller at the time of asking. So I am wondering and obviously Trish was wondering why are you plugging your item here now on the 7th February ?!

Well, because I guess I am obviously an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    ???
    This thread was started on the 13th December and the OP stated they wanted the item for a Christmas present and was answered by another seller at the time of asking. So I am wondering and obviously Trish was wondering why are you plugging your item here now on the 7th February ?!

Thread Information