Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can someone look at my page please see what im doing wrong as i want to sell items i

Forum Newbie
    Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    All-About Androm12
    View Androm12's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Can someone look at my page please see what im doing wrong as i want to sell items i

Is it possible someone can look at my page as i dont know what i am doing wrong as i need to sell these books that i have thanks androm12

Forum Lurker
    View JDStamps's Feedback (+14444)
    All-About JDStamps
    View JDStamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Can someone look at my page please see what im doing wrong as i want to sell item

I would suggest you have a look at these books on the internet, do a google search for the title or ISBN number. Your prices are well off the average, and your postage costs are very high too, which does not make attractive auction lots and wont get you sales. If these were a loft find, as you say on your 'About Me' page, why not lower your prices-any money you make from them is a bonus. One of your books is available on Amazon for 1p plus £2.80 post and packing whilst you are looking for £25 and £5 postage-bit of a no brainer as to which one customers will choose!

Default Re: Can someone look at my page please see what im doing wrong as i want to sell item

And be patient, it is free money when you sell, and you have only been a member a couple of days. If you are happy with your prices, though I do not profess to having much knowledge on collectable books, you could list using the Platinum listing option. That will cost £0.05 but gets you uploaded to Google Shopping. If you do that then I would list for 30+ days in order to get the most for you money. With shipping most of these will go as a Small parcel which costs £2.60 2nd class £3.00 1st class so your shipping is high. Finally try to use more keywords, so if an annual features a certain character then mention that character in the title, it will make the listing more visible in searches.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Androm12
    View Androm12's Listings
    Forum Posts

cheers 4 that ive lowered them all now

Forum Newbie
    All-About Androm12
    View Androm12's Listings
    Forum Posts

cheers 4 that ive adjusted them all cud do wiv sum one take em all as a job lot i gt over 55 annuals n books

Why not offer them on the forums. Use the books threads and let people know what you have and that you can list them as a job lot at the right price.

Thread Information