eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silvertraders topics ( Importation Vat on numismatic coins into the UK is not 20% ! )

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View Silvertrader's Feedback (+408)
    All-About Silvertrader
    View Silvertrader's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Silvertraders topics ( Importation Vat on numismatic coins into the UK is not 20%

Thanks Silverthistles
    A lot more has happened since my last post but due to the fact that the draft reports from the parliamentary Ombudsman have now gone out to myself and the UK Border force I am not at liberty to post anything else for the moment.
    hopefully in the next few weeks i'll be able to post an update
    Sincerely Martin
    Press below to link to my shop

http://silvertrader.ebid.net/

Forum Newbie
    All-About tiredchris
    View tiredchris's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Silvertraders topics ( Importation Vat on numismatic coins into the UK is not 20%

Well done,Martin;for your efforts,so far.. (to get justice & sanity), & I HOPE YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH to continue Onwards with the struggles...... They say "Running water Eventually wears away rock......." ......
    - So thanks from 1 of your customers cos it makes both financial & good 'all round' sense for both seller & consumer (& IN THE LONG RUN,THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT......

Forum Newbie
    All-About ermiad
    View ermiad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here we are at the end of 2018 and border force are still charging 20% on imported coins. I have bought coins from the US and been charged 5%. Now my last 2 coins from the same dealer, the charge is 20%. I have made an application for a refund on the first coin and it is now obvious I will have to do the same again. Are they brain dead at border force?

And if we think it's bad now, wait until Brexit?
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information