Quote Originally Posted by manjot View Post
thanks..i did..hope they reply..m never gona use this website again
So sorry about the bad experience you had but do not let the odd ones put you off Ebid there are lots of good Ebiders here

It's every where you might be suprised it might not even be the seller's fault because i've had an experience on the other famous E.
where i posted an item to the buyer and it came back to me few days later with a note saying no unable to deliver and no one showed up to collect. I contacted the buyer and she asked me to repost and i said she has to pay another postage money and i never heard from her again.

The item came back to me because i wrote my contact on the other side of the pack otherwise it would never have came back and i would've had to refund her at no fault of mine.

I had another recently. two unpaid items for up to 14 days but this does not stop me from selling on there.
It's a kind of fraustration when what you paid for did not arrive and the seller is no where to be found.

I had another experience few weeks back when an item that was suposed to have been delivered came back to me because the receiver's contact was off the package but thankfully my contact was on so i re-posted the item with no additional postage cost from both sides and contacted the buyer to let her know the state of her order.

It's all about communication, and the will to help your buyer (you're actually helping yourself lol).