My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Bargain childrens clothes new & used! designer & high st

Smile Bargain childrens clothes new & used! designer & high st

Being a busy mum with 3 children I know how expensive it can be to kit out your little ones in trendy gear!

We started selling good quality pre loved baby & children's clothing on ebay in 2009 all clothing belonged to friends, family & their friends, we also buy quality clothing locally. All pre owned clothing have been well loved & come to you clean, ironed & ready to wear. All clothing is brought to you at a fraction of the original cost! New babies & children grow so fast, so why pay full price for quality clothing. We can offer a wide selection of styles age's from birth onwards. We pride ourselves on good customer service, many of our ebay buyers have been visiting us for 3 years plus. Whether your looking for that special outfit for a special occasion/photo or a casual outfit to add to your little ones wardrobe, I hope you find something to meet your needs!

I hope to see you soon & any questions please ask

Candice Applecheeks
    Candice Applecheeks

New & Used Kids clothes

http://apple-cheeks-little-feet-new-...thes.ebid.net/

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Bargain childrens clothes new & used! designer & high st

Welcome to eBid! Glad you are here!

The posts you have just put on should be in the PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS thread, as that is what you are doing.........promoting your own goods. You are allowed ONE post in your plug thread in any 24 hour period. If you start a NEW plug thread (instead of adding a new comment after 24 hours), you need to delete the old one first. This gives everyone a fair chance to be seen without the boards being overloaded by any one seller.................

Clothing and Accessories thread, and the Baby clothing (was it?) threads, as are most of the others, put there for general discussion on the topic. Like.............what do you think of the latest style of guys wearing their jeans so low that their underwear shows......etc.

Love your user name!! Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thank you for the tip, I get it now ;-).....this is all new to me, I have never used forums before. I have spent some time looking through & I get it all now ha ha! well the name I wanted was AppleCheeksLittleFeet.....that was too long, so shortened it lol x
    Candice Applecheeks

New & Used Kids clothes

http://apple-cheeks-little-feet-new-...thes.ebid.net/

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Welcome to eBid! Glad you are here!

The posts you have just put on should be in the PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS thread, as that is what you are doing.........promoting your own goods. You are allowed ONE post in your plug thread in any 24 hour period. If you start a NEW plug thread (instead of adding a new comment after 24 hours), you need to delete the old one first. This gives everyone a fair chance to be seen without the boards being overloaded by any one seller.................

Clothing and Accessories thread, and the Baby clothing (was it?) threads, as are most of the others, put there for general discussion on the topic. Like.............what do you think of the latest style of guys wearing their jeans so low that their underwear shows......etc.

Love your user name!! Good luck!
    *Teheheheheheee*

Thread Information