My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: YDC 105 Pimp Thread - Breast Cancer Care 24th - 28th November 2012

Default Re: YDC 105 Pimp Thread - Breast Cancer Care 24th - 28th November 2012

Snigger !

sob ....

Ah well, there's always next time .....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh wow!......looks like the sarge has won all the extra goodies as well....lol

I have enough stuff for several more pamper boxes as my son's girlfriend donated masses of stuff for the YDC charity thingy...bless her cotton socks

Lol, it's no good you trying to make me feel guilty Private Tropical. I'll just have to put you on target practice for the next two months !

Forum Newbie
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View Orangeorchid's Feedback (+167)
    All-About Orangeorchid
    View Orangeorchid's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Re: YDC 105 Pimp Thread - Breast Cancer Care 24th - 28th November 2012

So many thanks for all those that bid on my first YDC auction I am very grateful to you all especially Lesliesdaughter who won. I hope that a great deal has been raised for this most deserving charity, many thanks also to Maughain that brought this charity to us ( sorry if I have spelt this wrong )
    I invite you if you have time, to look at the other auctions I am running, this is for overseas missions, I have just built a well needed orphanage in India.
    I wonder if I may be cheeky enough to ask on here, if anyone is doing their Christmas shopping, could they pop one extra gift in to their trolley and send it to our orphanage in India, we currently have 14 boys and one little girl, none of them have ever received a Christmas gift or indeed a Birthday gift but I am trying to change that. If you would like to know where to send, please, could you mail me?
    Many thanks again for the bids I received and to all those taking the time to read this.

Oh Orangeorchid - I for one, would gladly send a toy/present for the children.
    May I ask what age group they are? Teeny, toddlers, teenagers?
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Lol, it's no good you trying to make me feel guilty Private Tropical. I'll just have to put you on target practice for the next two months !

OMG!

I had better get my self a really good pedicure - no long toenails, callouses, bunions or hard skin - those toes have to be in tip-top condition.
    As precision is of the utmost importance, it might be a good idea to get me eyes tested too.
    The last arrow I fired from a bow (on holiday in Spain, where we all joined in fun activities) - went up and over a hedge and then landed in the basket of a parked-up bicycle! The animation team laughed so much - I felt very silly, so never joined in the archery comp. again.
    I had better luck with the rifle and pistol shooting though! (I have a certificate for the darts ...yayyy!)
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information