Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought I would say hello

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Thought I would say hello

Quote Originally Posted by CornerstoneCom View Post
    Hi all. I have been a member of Ebid for quite some time, but I have never really taken the plunge with the store function. I have been trading quite a while on the other side of the bridge, but because of their high fees I have decided to move over here and open a store or two.

I sell computer hardware and some software. I also trade in old computer retro games. My main shop :

http://cornerstone-components.ebid.net/

sells computer hardware and components at incredible competitive pricing, but I have been listing for quite some time now and not had any sales. I notice from the other computer hardware sellers that they have not sold much or not at all for some years. I hope to change that trend.

Please take a look at my items and please give me some advice and tips if you want.

I would like to ask though, because my postage fee is the same no matter how much you buy from me, does this carry over if someone was to buy more than one item that is different. How do I test this?

E.g. If you buy a motherboard and the postage is £4.99, and you also want to by a CPU, then the postage for the both of them would remain at £4.99. Is this the case, or does it automatically calculate the postage as being £9.98. If so, then I would not want this to happen, how could I ensure that it remains at £4.99 no matter how many items you buy.

I hope to get to know you all. And because I am a qualified computer technician, I hope to try and help you out with your computer related problems too.

Thanks for reading my post!!
    For every item that is sold, it will add up each shipping price, so, unless you either state in your listings that you offer reduced shipping costs on multiple purchases and send an invoice with all the items and change the shipping by giving a discount (% or $) or offer '2nd item ships for XX' (example) in your shipping options edit page, the shipping will get very costly for the buyer.

Default Re: Thought I would say hello

I have looked at my `about me` page, and the link for the Virtual Shopping Directory has already been taken down by Admin. I have also looked at the postage options in `bulk edit` so that I can check the box for `extra items add 0.00` to the total, but there isn`t an option to do this via a bulk edit. I have to do each one manually. So, can I ask if it is possible for admin to implement this for all of the auctions that I have in my `Cornerstone Components` store. I wish to `not charge` any extra for extra items, as I have an arrangement with my couriers.

Thread Information