eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not a website suggestion, but.....

Default Not a website suggestion, but.....

eBid give out t-shirts, shopping bags and mugs for buddy points, or new members, but could they do more?

How about car magnets or windows stickers? Surely the cost would not be that much different?

Rosina Romance for one, would be sure to promote eBid on our vehicles.

What are your thoughts? Would you promote eBid on your vehicle?

Online retailers of adult naughty novelties, fancy dress accessories, hen / stag party goodies, games and more.

It's not All About ME, it's All About US

Not a member of eBid? Click here to sign up.

Default Re: Not a website suggestion, but.....

They had tax-disc holders a little while ago. They were available alongside the t-shirts, mugs, baseball caps, umbrellas and shopping bags. I also recall seeing eBid packing tape and ballpoint pens but I don't know if they were official or member made.

However, there are members here who do the sort of thing you are after. Why not drop them a line?

TBH it's along the same lines as packing tape, get it promoted to everyone. I just wanted a feel of who would be interested in vehicle signage, it's not something we'd go outright to pay for.

We've already tried to promote #ebidhour via Twitter and messaged the guys at eBid to help promote and we've not even had a reply, so we're reluctant to put our own cash into vehicle graphics. However, I just thought it'd be a nice addition for their FREE range to promote eBid as packing tape / vehicle graphics are the most that'll be seen.

Online retailers of adult naughty novelties, fancy dress accessories, hen / stag party goodies, games and more.

I have an eBid sticker in my car window Admittedly it is the old red style and not blackcurrant. But as my car is red too, that is fine

You know, thinking about it, they did have window stickers for a while. I don't recall seeing them again since the site re-branding and colour scheme change.
    Last edited by damian_steele; 9th June 2012 at 10:42 PM.

knit_wits, do they still do them? I was thinking more rear window size? Surely it can't be more expensive than their t-shirts, I think from our point of view we'd buy something more promotional / visible?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    You know, thinking about, they did have window stickers for a while. I don't recall seeing them again since the site re-branding and colour scheme change.
    Maybe they could even have another button 'suggest to ebid' as a forum button? I've seen a few things that I've thought, yeah that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by rosinaromance View Post
    knit_wits, do they still do them? I was thinking more rear window size? Surely it can't be more expensive than their t-shirts, I think from our point of view we'd buy something more promotional / visible?
    No they haven't done car stickers, tax disc holders, pens, mugs or mouse mats since the logo changed colour.
    I've still got my car sticker and tax disc holder displayed albeit the wrong colour. I would love a new mouse mat, my old red one is falling to bits !

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rosinaromance View Post
    ...... I just wanted a feel of who would be interested in vehicle signage, it's not something we'd go outright to pay for......
    I was quite happy to pay the initial costs for bumper stickers & sell here at just above cost price.(well ya gotta make a buck!) See thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    No they haven't done car stickers, tax disc holders, pens, mugs or mouse mats since the logo changed colour.
    I've still got my car sticker and tax disc holder displayed albeit the wrong colour. I would love a new mouse mat, my old red one is falling to bits !
    That's sorted then, LAAADS! Do something....... What better than to see an eBid sticker in a rear car / van window, this surely beats all promotion? :-)

Thread Information