Thread: New user from eBay - Watches and Parts

Forum Newbie
    Marbella, Andaluca Ceuta y Melilla, Spain
    View marbellatec's Feedback (+1)
    All-About marbellatec
    View marbellatec's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up New user from eBay - Watches and Parts

New user tired of so many abuses of eBay.

I am powerseller there (not for long I guess) and 100% positive feedback. (my nick there is the same here: marbellatec)

I have been selling second-hand original products:
    - Boxes for Watches
    - Dials of Watches
    - Bracelets
    - Wrist-watches, etc

Original always, always attentive to buyers, always with free UPS shipping fast.

For a few days ago they deleted me another auction again because they say it is against its policy of sales, you can see here, is the same.
    Theses items are legal source, original from local auctions in my town but eBay decides I have no rights to sell it.

I'm tired of high prices and now they will not let me sell.

Regards

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New user from eBay - Watches and Parts

Welcome to ebid

You will find ebid has strict rules, and they enforce them.

But they are fair and they are always in the sellers favour.

But don't expect huge sales right away, ebid does not have the name or exposure that ebay has.

But it is growing.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd say eBid is always fair...............but you can't say they are always in the seller's favor..........because that wouldn't be fair! They don't just take one point of view into account. We pretty much hear more from sellers in the forums, so it may come across as that.

CLick the help button, top right of any page, then read the FAQ's on the left, esp about listing and selling. Should give you the do's and don'ts so you keep within the guidelines. Good luck!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

But they are fair and they are always in the sellers favour.
    Hope there weren't too many potential buyers reading that!

Forum Newbie
    View Lou1936's Feedback (+11)
    All-About Lou1936
    View Lou1936's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dunno if it would help, but I've also battled eBay's insanity and stupidity (have about 3,000 transactions there.) Then I started asking for supervisors. Got some who apparently were even less competent than the regulars, but kept pestering them until finally I got someone who was (to my amazement!) reasonably intelligent and apparently also reasonably honest. By then they were penalizing me for OBVIOUSLY whacko negatives (one buyer had only 1 other transaction, the other had under 10) when suddenly they informed me they'd be holding my payments until they heard that the buyer was satisfied (they, of course, would be pocketing the interest.) Was in process of finding alternative seelling sites when they started pestering me to take their writing course. I AM a writer--internationally published, have even tauight courses in it in three states and been published by "Writers' Digest." My descriptions were excellent.

So, anyway, the supervisor (the one with some brains--wonder why they haven't fired him by now) got my seller rating back up to where it should have been and eliminated the hold on MY money within a few hours. Negatives remain, but so what?

Anyway--MIGHT any of this help you? eBay is no longer my main selling site, but so far I still do list some there sometimes (as long as listing is free.)

Ya just call customer service then tell whoever answers what your situation is and that you need a supervisor. AND, if you get an arrogant idiot supervisor, just hang up and try again. That's what I finally wound up doing--and it DID work, at least well enough that I'm still there with my seller rating way up to where it should be, no more holding my payments and --again, for as long as the free listings continue for me--I AM planning to keep them, but now as a secondary selling site.

Am hoping that will be eBid--but so far, NOTHING has sold here. Don't know why--good items, well presented. Intend to ask them for any suggestions they might have as soon as I have time--

Lou1936

Getting late here, but just had a quick look at one of your listings. Most sales on eBid come through Google/Google Shopping. In order to get on Google Shopping you need a buy it now price and there are a few other requirements, see http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#48 for full details.

Thread Information