Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Morning, all!

Waiting for it to warm up before I venture out for the day. I had to turn the furnace on yesterday morning to take the chill out of the house. We are still having 70's during the day but it's getting down into the high 30's at night - brrrrrrrr........ I'm thinking chili in the crock pot for supper tonight!!

POS - it really is good to see you back here again! Your store is looking good - keep plugging away!! Your grandson is adorable - I'm so sorry to hera your son and his wife split up, as it's the kids who always suffer the most. I imagine it was very stressful to have your shop closed and getting evicted at the same time, but Bears do need to be close to the woods, so maybe it turned out for the best? And I wish you much success with your new online shop! Queen sure got my blood pumping - but not enough to make me go outside yet! LOL!!! OUCH!!!! I'm so sorry to hear your son had a bad crash! I haven't been on a bike (the UN-motorized kind) in over 40 years after crashing on a boy's bike. If I'm getting your meaning of "helmet" correctly, it was a good thing I don't have one of those, as I'd probably still be walking funny! Loved the Monty clip !

OLD - my "leaky eyes" were due to the fond memories I don't like driving in the rain either and for sure would have hit the bed as soon as I got home! And there ya go again with the rum!! I love it, but it does strange things to me and it is probably a good thing I can't remember what I do when I drink it! LOL!! I couldn't listen to your choon - "not allowed in my country" - this is getting ridiculous!!

TRISH - thanks so much for the tea - I broke a fingernail trying to swipe one of those little sandwiches!! My great-grandmother was passionate about her "Tea Time" and I have wonderful memories of being with her when tea was served! I too was very afraid of snakes when I moved here, but out of necessity I had to get over it.
    Wow! Your sister is having a rough time of it! It seems that no one can go to the hospital these days without acquiring an infection. And JR still having problems with that blockage - poor man!! I understand not being able to get comfortable - when I was in hospital for my bowel strangulation, I was told I rearranged half the room trying to get comfortable. Uh - ya, I think I would try something other than rock choons to put the kiddos in a sleepy mood - LOL!!!

Off to do something - guess I'd better start on that chili if the meat is thawed and then see if it's gotten warmer outside.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

Shes
    Heres one for you. Enya Orinocco Flow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings from a cold, grey Cheshire!

Done some more photos,

Done some more listing,

Done some more sleeping,

Done some more eating,

I am done!

I hope you are all OK,

Trish, how's JR doing?

I'll pop back soon,

but first a choon,

about the moon,

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are getting rather poetic, aren't you?

Hi everyone - JR is OK. Blockage has been shifted and all is well for the time being.

Not been a bad old day here - in fact is was very pleasant this afternoon, sunny and mild.
    I went out and did a spot of gardening, mostly weeding and cutting off the dead flowers from shrubs. Everything is growing away like crazy -
    the mild weather is spurring everything into growth, roses in bloom, even picked a couple of strawberries - last ones of the season.

Mmmm .... I think I smell chilli in Shes's crockpot. I quite fancy a chilli - any leftovers?
    I have made a steak and onion pie, crunchy buttered and roasted jacket spuds, cauliflower, carrots and 'crispy seaweed' -
    which is curly kale boiled for a while, then placed on a well buttered oven tray, salted and then roasted in the oven till crunchy. Deelish!

Dom has just arived home from his work travels in Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester, so I have to go now and serve him his dinner.
    Poor boy, his eyes are all red with all the driving. I'll look after him though ....

BTW - Penni, love Enya - I often play her CD's when I'm stressed....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all - glad JR's feelin' better there Trish.

Chilli's OK till it leaves the system - then - call the fire brigade!
    That steak & onion pie, roast spuds & vegis sounds more my cup of tea thanks Trish!
    Heard a goodun the other day about Kale - it's better if you use a little olive oil on it - it slides right off the tray & into the garbage easier!

Great choons everyone - love Enya & the Po Lice. Look what I found (by accident) this must have been made for me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYETHsxAv8c

Well it's marvelous the difference a little rain can make!
    The yard is green again & the grass actually needs mowing!
    The plants, birds & other wildlife have sprung into action.
    The billabongs are near full again (as are my water tanks)
    It has cooled down again, but I fear it will now get very humid when the sun reappears.

Went off for a pub lunch & drinkies yesterday to celebrate a mates 79th Birfdee - got 'im a bottle, just for nightcap/s you understand (it's medicinal)

Name:  Tull.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  14.9 KB

Shesa - that blocked choon is an oldish Aussie rock band called Rose Tattoo, doing "Bad Boy for Love" (think Hell's Angels with geetars!)

Fill up that Bead store Pos! - It's lookin' good.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings from cold, wet Cheshire

I put a chilli in the crockpot on Wednesday, I had some last night and boy oh boy did I break into a sweat!
    I also love pies, any sort, just gimme!

Old is a rock star?

Not much else going on in my world today except for photos, writing descriptions and listing.
    I hope this site revamp brings some more customers.
    i am closing mt website down at the end of the month so my postcards need a new home too.

Now here's a chilli related choon for y'all!
    Trish, you migh like to turn your speakers up for this one.

Stay safe
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Hello !
    Well, speakers are well blasted - cheers for the choons guys - loved 'em. I googled Rose Tattoo Old, great band! Right up my street!
    Not much to report today - I suppose it's the calm before the storm ....(we have the little 'uns here tonight 'till Sunday eve ...... )

Weather here is damp and miserable, so not doing anything outdoors today. I feel cold, my feet are frozen. I loathe this weather - any spare room in your bear cave Pos, I feel the need to hibernate 'till spring!

Shes, hope you are OK and not working too hard.

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I have a new recipe to try ....... but I don't have whole cloves or cinnamon sticks, just the ground up stuff.
    The good news is - I do have the JD, bought a litre bottle at the airport, so I'll share!

I love this choon! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGRgY3lg6w
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

to go with your (yummy) hot toddy Trish, The Dogs D'Amour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMviX-cVbZY

Not their best as its live and they are drunk! Tried to find "drunk like me" but couldn't find it.
    Last edited by Maelbrigda; 20th October 2017 at 02:46 PM.

Thread Information