My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Just got home from the vet's office. I sent Onika to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. It is gonna be lonely without her.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

So sorry to hear of your loss Wyo - it's tough to lose a pet.

Glad you liked the tunes Old, As promised here are a few more from this years festival.

James Edwyn & The Borrowed Band from Scotland

Reg Meuross

Megan Henwood

Gnoss from Scotland

Alden, Patterson & Dashwood from Norfolk

Will post a few more soon, in between work & hospital visits.

Old, Pink Floyd "money" is a great tune as is Booker T's "Time is tight" and as you say both very appropriate at present!

Sorry about your loss Wyo, i'm not a pet person myself, though I know that they become part of a family and the loss is just the same as losing a family member.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

All top artists again there Mel & another reso player in Dashwood, very nice playing.
    That'd be a great festival to attend.

Popping in to say "hey" and hope everyone is doing well!!

Feed shed has been cleaned out and organized - two days - in the rain that was NOT predicted but it's done.

Front porch has been repaired and I get to start painting today. We are adding a covering over the steps and walkway up to the porch - roof to be done today after a trip to town. Spent several days pulling weeds and cutting back lilies, over grown bushes, etc. It's been hot as Hades here so I've been doing a "Split-Shift" - Up early in the morning, a nap during the heat of the day and working again until dark after it cools off. Next week we have rain predicted every day - AGAIN! I've got a huge pile of debris to be burned, so I'll have to work that in between rains next week as it's too dang hot to be burning now!

Better get dressed so we can head to town and take care of business.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Hello everyone, apologies for not popping into the cocktail & music lounge for a while.
    My life is in utter turmoil - I'm very upset.

Briefly, my poor JR was taken to hospital early last week with severe pain in his stomach. After scans, they discovered a blockage in his bowel - he underwent surgery to remove it.
    Turned out to be a cancerous growth, so they removed part of his bowel and he has a stoma.. He is still in hospital, but is recovering slowly. He spent his 70th birthday yesterday in a hospital bed instead of the hotel in Great Yarmouth where we had all planned a party get together for him.
    On top of all that, I too have had disturbing news - two bowel cancer tests showed abnormalities, so I have to have a colonoscopy. Should have gone last week, but cancelled due to JR's illness.
    As if that wasn't enough, Dominic came down with a flu-like illness, and as my immune system is non-existent, I came down with it too, with another chest infection thrown in for good measure. I'm on vile antibiotics which make me so nauseous, give me banging headaches, diarrhea, stomach cramps and the tiredness is almost unbearable. I'm physically and emotionally drained. I sure hope I'm better for Tuesday, as I have another appointment with my consultant at the hospital to check my lungs for the bronchiectasis. It will be exactly one year to the day since I was admitted with pneumonia.

Forgive me for not getting the drinks in ..... I'm now going to try and eat something (ugh, don't fancy food at all) - then I'm off to bed, although sleep doesn't come easily.
    I sure miss my man .....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

G'day all

Oh poor Trisha! you are going through a tough trot ATM Hope JR's stoma is only of the temporary kind! & he has successful follow up treatment.
    When you're ill - hospital is the best place to be. You can always celebrate the 70th later.
    My Mum made it through a bowel cancer op & 12 months chemo with flying colours, so I know what you're going through.
    I certainly hope JR has the same success! Likewise with your treatment/s - you sound like you should be in a hospital bed as well, so look after yourself girl!

Yes it has been very quiet round here & I have had nothing to report of late. Just trying to stay warm - 4C this morning brrrr. max up to 21C, so that's OK.
    Things are very quiet on the sales front ATM (perhaps it's just me?)

Since the P'bucket changes, I can no longer add drinkies pix (until I make other arrangements) but music is not a problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3m0NBbq1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qHX493bB3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GmzyeeXnQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHjKzr6tLz0

Thanks for the choons Old, some classics there! Keep dancing to the music and you will soon get nice and warm!
    Thanks also for the reassuring words re your mum's bowel cancer op. Sure do hope that ole JR has the same success.
    Hi to everyone else, Wyo - so very sad to hear about Missy O. (((((xxx))))) big hug
    Shes, you sure do work hard gal - hats off to ya!
    Books, well done with the job, hope all is going well for you.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Just got home from the vet's office. I sent Onika to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. It is gonna be lonely without her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    My life is in utter turmoil - I'm very upset.

A
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldandintheway View Post

Since the P'bucket changes, I can no longer add drinkies pix

Wyo ~ such awful news. I am so, so very sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you. xx

Trish ~ you have absolutely horrendous news ~ I hope Old's wishes come true for your hubby and that he recovers quickly and you as well. xxxx

Old ~ I get my images off google images, save to computer then upload with no hiccups.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Cheers Cheaver, I'll do that for sure.
    Have now completely finished with the P'bucket!

Thread Information