My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Wyo, I found your website easily using Google.
    It's a nice site and your personality oozes from its pages, O looks as charming as ever !!.

Pos, thanks so much for the critique. My assistant and her husband have both offered advice and one of her points was to ask other people I knew. I appreciate your time. I have a whole bunch of things to get out of my house and a lot of it is brand new. I had a flea market booth in Cheyenne and I was the only one there with new things. It did really well until 9/11 then the bottom fell out of the market.

I wish you were here in the US, your jewelry stuff looks intriguing. I use beads and things sometimes. There seems to be a lot of people making jewelry now days.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all

Jolly cool here in the mornings lately down to 2.6c a couple of days ago & about 10c this morn, reaching 20c they say? With a wind chill factor of about 3c, I'm keeping well rugged up. Not too keen on springing out of bed early either!

FINALLY - some good news on the Rick geetar!
    It has made it past Saginaw this time & ATM, has departed Honolulu - Yeah!!! Next stop Sydney (hopefully)
    The sender has given USPS another try, & I hope they redeem themselves this time around??? We'll see!
    Will let you know if & when it gets here!

Had a busy weekend in Brizvegas at my steel guitar club meeting & had to attend a funeral the next day before returning home.
    Stayed at my bro's place & we got the Bundaberg blankets out - due to the coolish weather you understand! Sil, who has more sense - went to her warm bed early, & didn't wake up with a thick head - unlike us!

Glad to see everyone chiming in here, & can't help but be jealous of Trish ATM, sunning herself on the Costalotta

Breakfast anyone!

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandintheway View Post
    G'day all

Jolly cool here in the mornings lately down to 2.6c a couple of days ago & about 10c this morn, reaching 20c they say? With a wind chill factor of about 3c, I'm keeping well rugged up. Not too keen on springing out of bed early either!

FINALLY - some good news on the Rick geetar!
    It has made it past Saginaw this time & ATM, has departed Honolulu - Yeah!!! Next stop Sydney (hopefully)
    The sender has given USPS another try, & I hope they redeem themselves this time around??? We'll see!
    Will let you know if & when it gets here!

Had a busy weekend in Brizvegas at my steel guitar club meeting & had to attend a funeral the next day before returning home.
    Stayed at my bro's place & we got the Bundaberg blankets out - due to the coolish weather you understand! Sil, who has more sense - went to her warm bed early, & didn't wake up with a thick head - unlike us!

Glad to see everyone chiming in here, & can't help but be jealous of Trish ATM, sunning herself on the Costalotta

Breakfast anyone!

that would be the grand solar minimum kicking in,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's jolly cold here this morning. The central heating has kicked in, so it must be cold. But no rain, at least not at the moment. You would never think it is June.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning

Windy, cool, fast-moving clouds but no rain yet!

Old, the temps you have there are near summer highs for us at the moment

It's a cool wind chill of 9°C at the moment with an expected wind chill high of 12°C at 14:00!!!
    Welcome to British Summer!
    Good news about your geet too

Meebo, I hope you left some of Old's brekkie for me!

I don't envy Trish, CostaLotta would be far too hot for me.

Wyo, good luck with your site and sales and I hope that Missy is doing well too.

My live-in-the-lounge son is on his way to a job interview...in South Wales!!
    5 hours on 3 trains at a cost of £83 for a return ticket.
    Luckily the local council 'Back into Work' scheme has bought the ticket for him. He got no help at all from the Job Centre.
    He's going here for the mechanic's job..

https://www.bikeparkwales.com/

it would be his dream job, he is mad keen on mountain biking!

Have a great day and stay warm
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Hi all - Pos, I sure hope your son gets his dream job there - it looks like a very position for him to have. Best of luck to him.
    Those wind chill factors would kill me for sure - I could see icicles hanging off my nose in those conditions!

The Rick has made it to Sydney BUT, now there is an alert issued regarding a processing delay through customs!
    Most likely, "they" will want some $$$'s for tax/duty & processing fees! They hold up delivery until it's paid - this all takes extra time!
    At least it is in the country this time!

Coolish again this morning, but fortunately I've just had a shine delivery - so I think I'll go & wrap myself around the carton (for warmth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_h...8jHCfEhz9NYLov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvTE3m5jpM

Hey, all!!

Seems I have been MIA longer than I thought! Much catching up to do here....

We've been having rain off and on and when it rains, I'm catching up on housework - when it doesn't rain, I'm working outside. I've been fighting a vole infestation in my flower beds and I think I'm winning. The lilies are starting to bloom and I can't wait until they are all in bloom - ton of buds in every clump and it is starting to look really awesome out there!!

We've started working on cleaning up the woods too. We'd like to have a small (1 acre or less) pasture for some goats and a calf or two to fatten up and put in the freezer and maybe a donkey for "protection". One little donkey will do some damage to a pack of coyotes!! You can barely make out the evidence of an old logging trail so it has been quite a while since anything has been done up there and it's going to be quite a job. At least I think it was an old logging road - might find me an old still up there

I've actually been out of town shopping 3 times in the past 2 weeks - a rare thing for this old hermit!! LOL!!! Of course I've been dragging home more "discounted" (half-dead) plants from nurseries to bring back to life and get planted. My most exciting purchase has been a mannequin from a shop that is going out of business. Clothing looks so much better on a mannequin than a hanger!!! I had to leave her at the store, as she wouldn't fit in the car so that means another shopping day when I take the truck to pick her up!

TRISH - glad to hear you are feeling better and off to soak up some more sun. Have a wonderful time!!! I like a bit of peppermint schnapps in my hot chocolate!!

WYO - so happy to hear that Missy O is doing better!! Please send me a link to your new website - I'm afraid I'd not be as lucky as Pos on Google.

POS - somebody told me recently that at least stuff in storage "isn't eating anything" but it is not making you any money either!! For sure open up a store for your jewelry supplies!!! There are lots of jewelry makers on eBid. I've got tons of crafting supplies to list but I'm waiting until they roll out the new "whatever" and get the categories straightened out - anybody know when that is supposed to happen????

I sure hope your son gets that job in South Wales - sounds like it would be perfect for him since he is into that sort of thing. Keep us posted!!

OLD - SO excited to hear the Rick is on it's way!!! Stay positive - at least it has made it farther than it did the last time - lol!! Hopefully the fees you might have to pay will be less than a more expensive shipper than USPS would have been. So sorry to hear winter is coming your way - I'll have to get busy posting in the Garden thread again to keep your mind off the cold.

SID, MEEBO & SHERLOCK - nice to see you here!!

Well, off to get something done - don't know what yet, but there's always something that needs doin' around here! LOL!!

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Hello all,

Yep, know I've been AWOL. Missy On has been taking more care than usual and all the moisture this Spring has given me lots of work. The carpet at the shop has mold and mushrooms and the grass is doing its best to reach Shaq's knees or perhaps his waist. We had a family in from out of state that had a memorial picnic for a brother and a visit to where his cremains are buried in our little prairie cemetery, so the park had to be cleaned before that.

I thought for sure I had used all of my yard gas last Fall and I needed to fill up my gas cans but when I went to grab them to take to the gas station, they were full, so I guess more mowing is in store for tomorrow. I have begun to think I am losing my mind though. I can't remember filling up the gas cans.

A friend lost her husband last Sunday morning. He had COPD (I think he was on oxygen anyway), heart problems, had suffered a stroke and had a rare form of leukemia. The doctors were also carving spots of skin cancer from his head and ears. This Spring he had several bouts with his digestive system and they were working on transporting him to the hospital and he took off on his electric cart and went to the park, where he shot himself with a .22. He was in his late 80's and I suppose he was just sick and tired of being sick. I haven't been able to tell anyone here, so thanks for listening to me. His wife does not want anyone to know it was a suicide.

I spent this evening over at the school house. It was a school reunion for Eastern Laramie County. They have it ever year and there are 4 small schools involved Burns, Carpenter, Hillsdale and Egbert. We have 70 year grads show up, there's just one now, but he's a faithful attendee.

OK, I've checked on the new widow and maybe it's time for me to call it a day.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Red face Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Wow, Carol, hope tomorrow is a better day.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Such a tragic story Wyo!
    If ever there was a case for legal euthanasia, that sounds like a strong one.
    So sad a person gets to those advanced years, & has to end their miserable existence like that.
    He should have been able to have assisted medical help to go out with dignity IMHO.
    I feel very sorry for him, his wife & family. Hope he now can rest in peace.

Thread Information