Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Oh dear, Graham, sorry to hear of your fall, but glad you're doing better. You have such a wonderful, positive spirit, I'm sure that helped. I hear tequila or a shot of Jack can be quite the assist in the medicinal department.

Yikes, Al, ditto Trish, your family is very lucky to have you. Hope things are looking up soon.

Trish, wise words about sunscreen; unfortunately I'm allergic to every kind known to man (and woman) except plain zinc oxide, so I tend to go without most days, (bad, I know, but the rosacea flare reaction just isn't worth it). Fortunately, I wear large floppy hats everywhere and have my Jackie O. sunglasses on whenever I'm outside, so I'm sure that helps a little; (Winston isn't allowed out in the heat/sun of midday, unless he has to go potty, then it's back indoors til evening). As for bugs, the heat seems to be getting to them, too, or maybe our resident toad, lizard and bird brigade is just too hungry for them, LOL.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

waves to Sue now.
    Hitting the Sack Now

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Good Morning Everybody.
    Coffee-time Now.
    cheers Tony

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

another coffee now

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning

Thanks Trish & Sue.

I got my son to put the message on my shop because my hands were bandaged!

I am having to take it easy, I can't walk far and can't hold a mouse properly (my thumb is in a splint) I type with one finger, used to be two before the fall

Doing the most mundane of jobs is now a task, but it won't be long before I will be back to speed.
    You can break my bones but not my spirit.

A tune for Wonderful Wednesday..

Last edited by Poscar; 2nd July 2014 at 08:00 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you're feeling better soon Graham.

Well, looks like we are hosting an Independence Day Party. Everybody's idea except mine. Oh well how hard can it be to have twenty people over for food, drinks and fun?
    Short notice and don't have a lot of time. Party is Friday at 3:00, I work today and tomorrow so that leaves tonight and Friday morning to get it together. Thursday night is out we are going to see another Zeppelin tribute band.
    All I got so far is Fireworks for the party nothing else.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

As long as you have the fireworks and some drinks and grill stuff you should be cool. Or you could just do what my lazy arse does and order pizza.

Cheers and Happy Hump Day,

Hi everyone, another super glorious day here in sunny Suffolk. Supposed to be the hottest day of the year tomorrow -
    JR has gone to work in his shorts today as he is taking some of the clients from the day centre to the seaside!
    He drives the minibus and they are going to Felixstowe and are being treated to a lovely fish and chip lunch - mmm, you can't beat seaside locally caught cod! Wished I could have gone with them!

Nice to hear that you have a fighting spirit Pos, hope you continue to recuperate.
    Soooo love Mumford ... I thought " 'Ehy up ... what's going on 'ere?" when I watched your vid.
    I thought it was a bunch of imposters until I read that Mumford had set it all up.
    I knew straight away it wasn't Marcus - (I'm in love with him!) Great choon anyway!

Al, I'm sure that all will be OK for the party - just sling a load of meat on the grill, play some good rockin' music, perhaps you and your family will have a jam. Most importantly, be sure to pick up plenty of beer!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi everyone, another super glorious day here in sunny Suffolk. Supposed to be the hottest day of the year tomorrow -
    JR has gone to work in his shorts today as he is taking some of the clients from the day centre to the seaside!
    He drives the minibus and they are going to Felixstowe and are being treated to a lovely fish and chip lunch - mmm, you can't beat seaside locally caught cod! Wished I could have gone with them!

Nice to hear that you have a fighting spirit Pos, hope you continue to recuperate.
    Soooo love Mumford ... I thought " 'Ehy up ... what's going on 'ere?" when I watched your vid.
    I thought it was a bunch of imposters until I read that Mumford had set it all up.
    I knew straight away it wasn't Marcus - (I'm in love with him!) Great choon anyway!

Al, I'm sure that all will be OK for the party - just sling a load of meat on the grill, play some good rockin' music, perhaps you and your family will have a jam. Most importantly, be sure to pick up plenty of beer!
    Hmmm, almost forgot beer!!

Will have plenty of beer and I think Tequila Strawberry Margaritas will be the drink of choice for Friday. I make them thick and powerful.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Get everyone to contribute something to the food and drink

Thread Information