My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

How about this Penni? I found it for you.

Great choon!
    Enjoy the toddy!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just love this group.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Shes
    Heres one for you. Enya Orinocco Flow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8
    Thanks SO much for that particular choon! I have to tell you the timing of your post was quite "appropriate" as just prior to your post, I was on Google Earth checking out the terrain of UK and Ireland and thinking how nice it would be to see the Irish Sea!! I'm hoping to do more research on my ancestors this winter and Google Earth is probably the only way I'll be able to "visit" the places my ancestors came from.

Enya has a beautiful voice and I read an article that said "tours and live concerts of her music are virtually impossible due to the logistics of trying to replicate her sound on stage. She creates her signature sound by layering as many as eighty tracks of her own voice."

Yes, MEEBO - it looks like our Posbear had gone "poet" on us!!

POS - maybe a new career in the making?? Moon Walking Poet?? Loved your version of "Ring of Fire" - I wonder why I've never heard of that band before?? Probably too busy raising babies to get out much during those years

TRISH - glad to hear JR is feeling better! Sorry, but I got sidetracked and it was too late to start the chili so I guess you'll have to beg some from Pos. I made Lumberjack Hotdish instead. Your "crispy seaweed" sounds good but I doubt hubby would eat it - he would probably prefer Old's version! LOL!!! Dom is a lucky boy to have mama take such good care of him. Yep - working hard! Sometimes that's better than thinking too much!! I just might tackle the chicken coops today - no 6 ft long role of chicken wire is going to get the best of me! Too bad we don't live closer - I've got the cloves and cinnamon sticks Hmmm, reminds me I still have my "emergency" bottle of JD Tennessee Fire I'm in the mood to "turn the table", so to speak! And if that doesn't do the job, I can always hit the Apple Pie (if it's not gone!)

OLD - hubby loves everything hot and spicy. What ever I make, it seems he has to put "Lousiana Hot Sauce" on it. No fire brigade necessary, but a good "fumigator" would help!! Liked your choon - first thought was that maybe it was you - until they started singing - LOL!!! Our grass is STILL green and the trees are just now starting to get a bit of yellow tint to them - way late this year. Maybe we can just skip winter all together this year??? Thanks for the "fill in" - Hell's Angels with geetars?? LOL!!!

Yep! I'd better get off here and go to work so I stay out of trouble...... I AM in "one of those moods" today.

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Well, heck fire! We were all posting together. Saw Penni's post after I posted, found "Drunk Like Me" and came back to post it and saw Trish already had. I'm always a day late and a dollar short!! Off to wrestle some chicken wire!
    Last edited by Shesawaya38485; 20th October 2017 at 04:08 PM.

Name:  Sadie1016171.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  85.2 KB

Name:  Sadie1016172.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  62.1 KB

​That blue thing is Sadie's favorite toy.

It's supposed to be 77 degrees F(25 C) today. The wasps or yellow jackets have been out in full force a lot of places around. I haven't had a lot of them, although I have a few (I had an exterminator spray last year or the year before). Gal at the post office said she must have killed 25 yesterday. Sadie kills them or at least she has killed 2 that I know of. She ate a fly this morning - ICK!

Snow is predicted for next week, Thursday to be exact, although the high is predicted to be 54F (12.22C) so it won't last long.

I am waiting for a repairman for my garage door opener. It is the son of the man who installed my first one here in 1992. The business is called Bobcat Doors.

Neighbors next door have a new pupppy - pit bull/German shepherd mix named Atlas. Sadie wants to play with her, but is at least 10 times her size. She's 5 weeks or so old. She looks like a tiny Rottweiler.

Got an estimate of a kennel for Sadie 17 x 21 ft - $875. I had one game of 130 bowling Wednesday night.

I am so glad to see all of you here again. Yay!

Last edited by wyocowgirl1; 20th October 2017 at 06:40 PM.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Hey Wyo .... good to see ya gal!
    Sadie is looking lovely, and growing into a beautiful young lady!.
    Crikey - that is a lotta dough to spend on a kennel - I'm sure it must be a mansion house - it's huge! How many bedrooms/bathrooms does it have lol!!!
    Ugh - wasps - nasty critters. We (mercifully) weren't too plagued with them this year, they like to hang out around the fruit trees and are particular to a drop of wine. (JR likes red wine!)
    He is paranoid about them - he flails his arms about and runs away at the sight of them. (I just laugh!) He hasn't been right since he got stung by a massive hornet, and had a bad reaction. Both Kaiser and Rainer would eat a fly, spider, moth, or anything else that moved in front of them - think it's a 'dog thing'!

Shes, Lumberjack Hotdish? I just googled it and I think I will try it for a midweek meal - it does seem tasty! JR loves hot and spicy too ..... say no more!
    I also feel like I'm in 'one of those moods' - good job that you don't live nearby, or I would be around with a bottle of the good stuff and drag you out to the nearest bar and end up dancing on tables!
    The little ones are fast asleep, Dom and JR are watching TV - and I'm raring to go!
    Just off to fill my glass with another wee drop of honey rum that I bought from Spain - it really is moreish!
    Hasta manyana !
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I am with JR on the wasps as same thing happened to me in Sweden i got stung by a hornet and my hand swelled to twice the size, so if i see a wasp i run off screaming,

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings from a wet and windy Cheshire

So I missed the drinks again, I think I need to visit here more than once a day,

Wyo, your dog is a beauty, very similar in looks, temperament and habits to a border collie that one of my sons raised from a pup, now rehomed because he couldn't cope! Good luck with her

Old, I could do with a drop of Bundy for these cold nights

Shesa, it;s because I was raising babies that I listened to so much music (with headphones on )

Trish, I missed the little drinks soiree but here's a choon for the next one, speakers up for it!

Check out their other choons too!

Back to listing again (if I feel like it)... 244 between 3 shops so far.

stay safe
    Last edited by Posbear; 21st October 2017 at 07:51 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Where does the time go, now I work on 5 days each week instead of 3 (albeit 4 hours each shift) I don't have enough hours in the week to pop in as much as I would like.

Some great tunes, so many remind me of the stuff we used to sell in the shop, Dos D'amour, Andrew WK both pretty big sellers for us, Metal of all kinds sold really well.

Penni great to hear the Primitives track again, not heard that in a long while.

Old what a perfect song for you, always partial to the sound of banjos and fiddles.

Here's a few more tunes.

Fairport Convention features the sublime Sandy Denny

Alan Prosser & Brendan Power Gutarist from The Oysterband with one of the top harp players

Alvin Lee A track from the last album before he passed from one of our local heroes

Warren Zevon had to follow with this Ha OOOOOH !

Travelling Wilburys Time for a Jive, memories of Tom Petty

Asleep at the wheel A bit of fun, Good old Ozzy!

Bellowhead A huge folk collective that have sadly called it a day, yet many have carried on in other bands or solo

Dr Hook & The Medicine Show From before they became mainstream

Well it's a late posting for me - I'm very sleepless tonight, despite only having a few hours sleep last night.

Books, some very good choons there son, I loved the Travelling Wilburys and Dr. Hook, haven't had chance to hear them all yet, but will do sometime tomorrow.

Posbear, you are very norty! I nearly rocked myself outa ma chair watching and listening to your vid.
    I got a telling off from both JR and Dom who are or were watching footieball match of the day ... (big yawn here ... ) for playing music so loud.Miserable buggers!

Hey buttons, sorry to hear about your 'orrible 'ornet sting - oh boy - you have been to Sweden? How was it? Never been there, would you recommend a holiday there?

Al, the landlord, wishes to be remembers to y'all. He says 'Hello'.
    Here is a choon just for Al ... the heading on my email was Rain the Park and other things, so I guess that Al likes this choon.

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow! great choon selections everyone! I really like that "Moving On" by Prosser & Power.
    Would you believe I woke up to "Werewolves of London" on the radio this morning.
    Those Cowsills still sound as good as the day they first recorded that number in that vid.
    Big Howdy to landlord Al & glad to know he's still keeping his eye on us tenants!
    Wyo, Sadie's looking in great shape & probably is at her full adult height now? Still love her markings & Lone Ranger mask! Have you tried the balloon trick yet?
    Here's another choon written by Warren Zevon, but done by Linda Ronstadt, who had the big hit with it. I play this on Dobro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj5_Ks3J6aY

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  9.5 KB

Here's one for the Landlord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqF3...Zt3T6&index=29

Thread Information