eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What was the last dvd you watched?

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What was the last dvd you watched?

Well….again…movies….movies….movies for me….but today I watch one a ‘’little easy and not masterpiece’’ but still very good stuff …The movie called ‘’Shadow Dancer’’…with Clive Owen…pretty much ‘’tricky’’ stuff and follow the story what can happened if you’re try to save yourself and your own family member between rest of your own family and much more…but well…almost 30 years of Irish troubles can generate anything and everything…is worth to watch between Hollywood fantasy movies of course if you’re can find it and have time and top of that if you’re movie lover for good and real stuff…

P.S. Next in line to watch is ‘’The General’’ from 1998…with Brendan Gleeson who portrait ‘’Martin Cahill’’…

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

‘’The General’’…Interesting stuff to watch….I must say how Martin Cahill live own life and behave and took all this crazy stuff better fate in the end anyone can’t expect that much…and by the way I don’t know if is true or not where scene is portrait where Martin goes in the bank with 80,000 GBP in cash (in that time is bigger money) and he try to buy house because the seller will not accept cash, so he need ‘’bank check’’ in that amount and after bank teller counts all the money (took that for a while to count all) finally he have bank check and he go out of the bank cross the street and 2 or 3 guys from his own gang waiting outside in end of the street and after Martin pass by this 2-3 guys in a minute this guy’s goes in that bank and before bank teller have time to pull out this 80,000 GBP in the bank safe this guys rob that money and go out quickly…well…after all he has the money for house and cash too, to make sure he is not blame for that robbery after go out from that bank and pass by this guy’s he go directly in police station and sit down waiting for police inspector who knows him very well and he have perfect alibi after alarm goes on and that police station is alarmed for that bank robbery…everybody goes out from police station but he stay with that inspector thinking ‘’I have nothing to do with that’’…Inspector know Martin has fingers in that robbery but no proof and he can’t do much about that…
    Martin never stops in own ‘’crazy’’ stuff and that cost him in the end…

Quote Originally Posted by billsbooks View Post
    I am not normally a DVD watcher.

I go to the cinema. Latest film I saw is Life of Pi, amazing camera work and story! As for Hobbit, I recommend taking a sleeping bag.

I don't see it at the cinema, I wait for it on TV.
    Watched The Hobbit on-line the other day, if you like the Lord of the Rings, you'll love it.
    Welcome to Wonderland

SantasWonderland DVD Grotto

SantasWonderland Vinyl & CD Grotto

All round entertainment, not just for Christmas

Join EBID now and join in all the fun yourself

Thought i'd update what I've watched lately. As said earlier The Hobbit - loved it: The Vampires Assistant - ok but will be listed soon: Yes Man, Season of the Witch, Black death - all good: Terry Prattchet Colour of Magic( not sure will watch again), Crank 2 - less said the better. some foreign films r-point (Korean horror very good) Host (Korean ? very good) Mrs Henderson presents (good better then I thought it would be)
    Last edited by SantasWonderland; 25th March 2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Welcome to Wonderland

taken 2 just as good as the first
    Welcome to Wonderland

I liked the Hobbit too. Waited for the DVD. But I prefer to watch movies like that at home. I remember when we saw the Fellowship of the Ring in the theatre. Really didn't like it. Neither did my husband. But, I really enjoy watching that movie on DVD. :-)

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Last one I watched was one of the Harry Potters, 1st of the 2 parter.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Sherlock, I'm an old gal who really likes the Harry Potter series. Movies are good, but am a fan of the books.

Yesterday we watched the first part of Gandhi. Will finish it later today.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    I liked the Hobbit too. Waited for the DVD. But I prefer to watch movies like that at home. I remember when we saw the Fellowship of the Ring in the theatre. Really didn't like it. Neither did my husband. But, I really enjoy watching that movie on DVD. :-)

I know what you mean, last film I saw at the pictures was flatliners ruined by constant talking wrapper rustling etc.
    Welcome to Wonderland

Have been watching a few films, that I've seen before, to decide if I was going to keep or list. The longest yard prefer mean machine, Black knight (ok), rapid fire (not for me) the 13th warrior (better then I remembered)
    Welcome to Wonderland

Thread Information