eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What was the last dvd you watched?

Default Re: What was the last dvd you watched?

I watched 7 nights in Tibet last night...It is my favourite film

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Currently watching season 1 of Downton Abbey, (a Christmas gift from my Mom). I could watch it all day.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…’’Dzambo’’ watch minimum 1 movie every 24 hours….for whole year and that mean 365 movies a minimum….I just like moves…but not kind of any….I like to have conversation about movies and I always say from the movie or subject or similar stuff person can say if have conversation with other person or peoples who is this person in some ways how this person thinking...and all around this…but this is just like always my opinion….no big deal…Well…back to the movie….today I watch (again)
    ‘’In the Heat of The Night’’

And Rod Steiger is amazing….and interesting stuff Rod Steiger has character constantly chomping on a wad of gum, so during shooting in this movie Ron Steiger he chewed exactly 263 packs of gum…in other way is simple movie…story can happen anywhere…no fantasy…and ‘’usual’’ no brain stuff like this day’s movies…Well…that’s all for today…tomorrow again another one…which one…?....I need to chose from my private collection…

P.S. Dzambo wish you all good sales and good health….

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

"Ted"

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

For today ‘’Dzambo’’ watch one more movie (again)…
    ‘’Brubaker’’ with Robert Redford….
    Well…Hollywood don’t make like this movies anymore…
    Again not much Fantasy…no super heroes…no happy ending….real stuff…The movie is based on the real-life experience from one person who is one time Warden and what happened in Arkansas state prison in 1967-1968…

P.S. That’s all for today…and again Dzambo wish you all good sales and good health…

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31069)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am not normally a DVD watcher.

I go to the cinema. Latest film I saw is Life of Pi, amazing camera work and story! As for Hobbit, I recommend taking a sleeping bag.

I don't see it at the cinema, I wait for it on TV.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…today after hard work as usual I have nothing to do better and one more movie I watch…this time very good movie ‘’Papillon’’ with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman…I just laugh what kind of movies this day Hollywood make it and how this days fantasy and computer stuff in the movies just can’t compare for any classic movie…but anyway anyone can have own opinion…and example this day’s movies person can watch one time and forget but movies like ‘’Papillon’’ person can watch over and over take it break and watch again…’’Papillon’’ movie is just nightmare for anyone even if dream something in own dreams like that movie…good stuff…real stuff…no fantasy…and above all perfect acting…and this is what I call punishment (Good old France) and how is look if you’re criminal…if something exist in this days in any West countries believe me not many will decide to become criminals…In the end in what B.Madoff do and where is now is nothing compared for own fellow in similar crime L.Dega (Dustin Hoffman) and how real .LDega spend own time in jail…Well…that’s all for today movie…

P.S. Dzambo as usual wish you all good sales and good health…..

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…Dzambo keep watching movies….what else after hard work….
    For today one more (again) classic and is ranked #9 movie in the best 100 movies from world of cinema…’’The Wages of Fear’’ with Yves Montand, even this movie is from 1953 in my opinion is better from any of Hollywood stuff from this day’s…something like this movie person can’t see any time soon….The plot in this movie is simple…4 guys in Godforsaken place has opportunity to gain big but in same way can lost much more…Oil company hiring drivers for one time special job. Two truck four drivers two in each one truck…each truck carrying Nitroglycerin with couple hundreds pounds in each truck…in front of each truck is couple hundred miles with very bad road and very unexpected obstacles, one a little ‘’bump’’ on the road means for drivers ‘’big bang’’ and that means whoever after that look for drivers is not going to find even one small piece of driver…Well…drivers start the engine one truck start to go, other truck wait about half hour and after that other truck go too…what happened in the end person who really love movies must watch…who really don’t like real movies Hollywood is always around…

P.S. Dzambo as usual wish you good sales to all and good health…

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…I keep watching movies, and today one more very good movie in my opinion and name of the movie is ‘’Missing’’ from 1982 with J.Lemmon and S.Spacek…one more movie based on true events what happened in Chile in 1973. Wife and Father looking for her husband who is missing in Chile during very dark period in Chile history…American citizen journalist who see too much and who know too much…and only for that reason is missing…In the real life C.Horman is really disappeared in Chile ’73…And in the movie and in the real life that person is never ever show up alive not either find him dead but it is gone…After movie is released in 1982 Chile Government banned that movie, and in 1982 is released on VHS and 1987 on Laser Disc following the book too but after that because of Lawsuit from USA Ambassador who is been in that time in Chile Ambassador all released material is pulled out of the market in USA…but after all USA Ambassador who sue Director of the movie and studio is lost lawsuit and the movie with book is back on the sales market….I just say AMEN to that let’s everybody see who is who for real….
    In the end movie lovers will always love similar stuff…

Thread Information