My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: RE: Hello and also a plug for mobile phones

Default RE: Hello and also a plug for mobile phones

Hello , i just joined ebid for 2 days now. I was from ebay before this and oztion. the reason that i join ebid was the fees that
    they are charging is a lot less compare to ebay and oztion. i have noticed how quiet is it here at ebid. is it always like this. I hvae never felt anything like it. it feels weird and discourage of making a sale daily to no sale at all, i felt like i wanna give up.

I think i will try to promote my store via linkbuilding service back to my store and im planning of doing a facebook fan page and direct them back to ebid. i wanna see if this will work.

Can someone tell me how many people are there daily that comes to ebid daily. please advise me what should i do to get a sale.
    thank you .

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

You have only been here 2 days!
    How did you do on Oztion ?
    Are you planning to sell your phones on ebid to Australians or to the USA or UK ?
    It takes a while to get sales on ebid as we don't have near as many members as ebay.

Hello Julie , i did made sales on Oztion but you know how they take a final cut after you made a sale on Oztion
    so that was the catch, the more expensive stuff u sells the more money you have to pay them. I think its ridiculous.
    Yeah i know i have been here for two days. haahhahah. Currently im shipping mobile phones to australia,canada,america,united kingdom,hongkong and singapore for free . So basically im trying to reach out to more audience but still no luck as yet.
    guess i have to wait and see and hopefully get 1 sale as least. how are you doing here on Ebid? .

Thread Information