eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The mobile phone market on EBID?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    A 110%....heh...and that's mean Hong Kong...usual stuff from Asia market....heh...brand names items can't go cheap from retail price doesn't matter what no legal retail store will sell you below market price...period...unless a person have one personal phone used or new and can sell for price whatever he like....otherwise nop...nop....In the end every brand name company have a own web page where person can see who is the authorized seller and who can sell this stuff for legal....AMEN...
    DZAMBO's favorite topic - rip offs! LOL!

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

O Yea….some people never learn doesn’t matter if is the buyer or the seller…

I always say like many times…
    Do you know why scammers are so successful? Because they can read your mind. OK, maybe not exactly BUT they know what the majority of people are looking for, hence so many scammer web sites are filled with the top most wanted items. Chinese scammers know that you want Apple Iphones, Sony Play Stations, Xbox video consoles, Nokia mobile phones, new release DVDs, TV Shows, Gucci handbags and similar products. The thing is – you can't buy any of these products from China! Forget about it! The Asian scammers and Sellers who distribute this stuff just take the advantage of the fact that these products are INDEED being manufactured in China. They'll tell you that everything these days comes from China, hence they can offer you lowest possible price. While it's true that most of the stuff these days is manufactured in China & other Asian countries, it doesn't mean YOU can get those products directly from those countries. Companies who have factories in China have very strict contracts; they won't allow a single phone to be sold locally without their acknowledgement. While the manufacturing is taking place locally, distribution is handled in a totally different way. So forget about buying Banded electronics and other branded names from China!... Another commonly used trap – designer clothing, handbags & shoes. What can I say – there's no such a thing. End of the story. You can't buy Gucci handbags from China for $40…$100 a sample a piece. You can't buy Nike sports shoes from China for $30…$50 a sample a pair. You can't buy Lacoste polo shirts from China for $10…$20 a sample a piece. You simply can't, and there's no such a thing! Ohh, sorry – yes, you can buy all those products, with shiny labels but they'll all be FAKE!...AMEN…

Quote Originally Posted by terry5732 View Post
    I just searched "cell phone" and got over 600 listings

Many don't even have those keywords in their title - just make and/or model

Most of the listings for phones seem to be fraudulent sellers. I wouldn't buy one on here without a serious evaluation of the seller.

Wow how did you came up with that conclusion. Just like they said " never judge book by its cover"
    How did you knew they are mostly frauulent sellers or maybe they are just an honest people trying to make few bucks
    online.

Hi Dzambo , how are you. I couldnt agree with you more there. All stuff that people get from china are
    mostly a replica. I have once bought a Nike air Jordan from an ebay seller who claims it was genuine and mind u
    i paid $190 for it , i couldnt wait till it arrives. When it did arrived , i had a look at the shoes .i cant tell straight away its a fake just by looking at the quality of the soles which was roughly made. i filed a complain to paypal and luckily got my money back.I learned my lesson .

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post Re: The mobile phone market on EBID?

All branded names especially expensive items this day’s the buyers always looking to buy all around and most of time looking to buy cheap or a less much reduced price.
    All branded names with very expensive items of any kind who have factories in Asian countries have very strict contracts; they won't allow a single product to be sold in different way from the contract and distribution is handled in a totally different way. And for one of reason all branded names have official web pages where any visitors can check out he or she can buy directly from that web page or from the list of officially distributors and can check out prices which is always similar and person is not going to find any expensive item much cheap or differences is price from exactly same item is a sample reduced around 100%...200%…300% and so on… For private Sellers who selling brand name for especially expensive items and operate on any auction site or have own web page and most of this stuff is very cheap and much difference from retail price the game is always is same person can’t sell this in legal way because you are NOT legal distributors of particular item…period…doesn’t matter what, any brand name company never ever give any private seller contract to resell this stuff and doesn’t matter what the sellers say…
    This is all for brand name expensive items which this day’s many buyers looking to buy likes:
    Designer Handbags, brand name phones, brand name software, brand name clothing, brand name purses, game systems, brand name designer jewelry, and the list is very long but contain always brand name item which is always expensive to buy in legal way…

Dzambo wish you a ''safe'' buying…

Default Re: The mobile phone market on EBID?

yes it is from hongkong . its not fake or a replica at all. how do you explain people selling mobiles phones on ebay and why their prices are cheaare cheaper than retail price . just so u know that my supplier is one of the powerseller on ebay and has 70000 feedback to date.i dont intend to scam people and never will. as amatter of fact i reported a scammer here about a month ago trying to sell mobile phone and laptop via auction .just ask the ebid support and ebid member here called panda4princess. perhaps i can give you my wholesaler website just so u know that this is not a scam.
    Last edited by InfinityElectronic; 18th May 2011 at 02:33 PM.

All branded names especially expensive items this day’s the buyers always looking to buy all around and most of time looking to buy cheap or a less much reduced price.
    All branded names with very expensive items of any kind who have factories in Asian countries have very strict contracts; they won't allow a single product to be sold in different way from the contract and distribution is handled in a totally different way. And for one of reason all branded names have official web pages where any visitors can check out he or she can buy directly from that web page or from the list of officially distributors and can check out prices which is always similar and person is not going to find any expensive item much cheap or differences is price from exactly same item is a sample reduced around 100%...200%…300% and so on… For private Sellers who selling brand name for especially expensive items and operate on any auction site or have own web page and most of this stuff is very cheap and much difference from retail price the game is always is same person can’t sell this in legal way because you are NOT legal distributors of particular item…period…doesn’t matter what, any brand name company never ever give any private seller contract to resell this stuff and doesn’t matter what the sellers say…
    This is all for brand name expensive items which this day’s many buyers looking to buy likes:
    Designer Handbags, brand name phones, brand name software, brand name clothing, brand name purses, game systems, brand name designer jewelry, and the list is very long but contain always brand name item which is always expensive to buy in legal way…

Dzambo wish you a ''safe'' buying…

So what you are saying is that all the seller here on ebid or any auction sites that sells mobile phones or electronics,handbags etc are all scammer rite, i think i might start selling underwear from now on since you are the expert in these area. What about the seller here that sells mobile phones with positive feedback are they scammer too. This doesnt make sense at all , so i guess you are saying all the small timer seller that sells mobile phones and electronics on ebay are all scammers .
    I think i should post a link to my auction site on ebay and see my positive feedback from my customers. I have 100% feedback on ebay.
    So you think the seller here on ebid named wtradingcompany [+140] with a positive feedback of 140 is a scammer too as he is selling apple iphone 4 right now below retail price .
    Last edited by InfinityElectronic; 19th May 2011 at 12:08 PM.

A 110%....heh...and that's mean Hong Kong...usual stuff from Asia market....heh...brand names items can't go cheap from retail price doesn't matter what no legal retail store will sell you below market price...period...unless a person have one personal phone used or new and can sell for price whatever he like....otherwise nop...nop....In the end every brand name company have a own web page where person can see who is the authorized seller and who can sell this stuff for legal....AMEN...

whatm u mean by huh hongkong market, whats the difference between asian market mobile phones and american market mobile phones, have alook at what ur phone made from mostly are from china. you obviously have no idea or no clue about selling mobile phones for small timers seller are possible ,if you know the right contact. many mobile phones seller on ebay or here on ebid will be furious and shock if they see your comment. please visit ebay sometimes and search for mobile phones and you will see lots and lots seller selling mobile phone from retailer to a individual seller. dont tell they are all scammers too. please be more realisctic and anything is possible these days if you know the right contact . haleluya haleluya haleluya amin.

That is just a wrong statement , where do you think most retailers got their mobile phones . of course its the supplier or wholesaler rite. explain this . why is there so many mobile phones sellers on ebay and small timer seller can sell their phones cheaper than retail price. obviously the retailers have to mark up their prices to get more profit margin. dont tell me that you are going to call all those sellers on ebay or any auction sites with positife feedback are all scammers would you. unless the seller has no feedback or zero feedback then yeah that seller might be a scammer . like i said if you where to find this right supplier then selling mobile phones or any other electronics below retail price is definitely possible.

zambo favourite topic will always be about rip off and scammers that sells mobile phones or high item electronics which doesnt makes any sense at all. why is there so many sellers out there on ebay selling this items not only retailers but small time sellers. dont tell me that they are all scammers.cmon lets be real here . maybe i should start selling underwears from now on then.

Thread Information