eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The mobile phone market on EBID?

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: The mobile phone market on EBID?

Jimmy my men calm down….I just saying my opinion and only important things is ‘’the law’’….just read the law for about all branded names…and anybody can see from the law how all branded names try to protect own name and sales market…and how any business man can sell this stuff and how can’t…And if the legal counterfeiters officials and lawyers from brand names all companies have report from some buyers and ‘’catch’’ anybody who selling this stuff is not going to care much for sellers feedback, sellers screen name, auction site, sellers ‘’explanation’’….is going to care for legal documents, legal distributions supplier, legal contract approval from brand name company to re-selling this stuff…and if the person who selling this stuff have all legal documents no problem BUT if don’t have I just say God help this person….In the end again anybody can try with own risk if not have all proper paperwork if catch you catch you if not that person still ‘’lucky’’ but in my personal opinion like this person just can say ‘’every day I thank my lucky star…’’

P.S. Nothing personal Jimmy…The Law is The Law….and by the way you can try to start selling underwear’s but just try underwear’s without brand name on it…....

110% means it is 100 percent authentic and not copy. im just trying to make my point across thats all. glad u brought that up . now i guess u know what it means now rite.

Forum Newbie
    Mexborough, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View AndysUKSoftware's Feedback (-1)
    All-About AndysUKSoftware
    View AndysUKSoftware's Listings
    Forum Posts

Also, can i just add that the "chinese copy" phones are not actually copies, some are made to their own design, some are copied just for people who don't want to be ripped off.

I used to sell these phones and advertised them exactly as they were and people prefered these phones and were snapping them up!

Genuine Suppliers explain exactly what the phone is and that it is not an original, and i list it as such, and they get snapped up.

These phones are not illegal, they just have bad reputation from people selling them as proper.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lets hope that all these new technology sellers, actually deliver the goods to anyone who buys them.

There have been a few incidents of sellers not delivering the goods.
    That is no way to get technology sales going on ebid.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

well some time ago I bought a mobile phone (highstreet shop) with a prize voucher, and then after a few hours decided I didnt like it (mucking about with a touchscreen and stylus) and went back to my old and trusty one, and put the "new one" up on ebid for sale . Its sold, everyones happy. remember there can be perfectly genuine reasons for selling electronics on here, as in my case of changing my mind about wanting the one I had bought for myself. Not everyones a scammer, and while I agree you have to watch yourself buying online (that goes for any website), if your automatic assumption is that all online sellers are scammers, I have to wonder why you would even visit online shopping sites.

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    All-About FastTrackPhones
    View FastTrackPhones's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Re: The mobile phone market on EBID?

Hi all,

New to eBid considering taking the lifetime seller +

I am a seller on eBay for used/refurbished mobile phones. I am looking sell phones on eBid cheaper then I sell on eBay due to the fees etc. My only worry is after having a look at the search results and phones already listed, there doesnt seem to be many sales in this category.

Will get around later on next week to put a variety of phones and hope for the best.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

The only comment I would make is, as mobile phones are such a scam item, an escrow option of payment would attract me to a seller that offered it over one that didn't.

Thread Information