Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Good morning! I'm trying to figure out how to empty my "good to go" list that have already been listed successfully. I know during the process at some point I've seen that option pop up but didn't notice it this last time. I'm still trying to get use to the ninja lister which I just started utilizing 10/16/2017 Thank you in advance for your assistance. Dee

Does Ninja Lister get slow if you load too many listing with photos? I had 177 in a folder and it seemed to take a while for the photos to load. I did a backup and cleared out the listing and now it seems much better.

Is there a easy way to bulk load the images on Ninja Lister or do you need use the spreadsheet? I tend to post pictures one after the other.

Ninja Lister helped a lot to post my items. Looking for ways to improve the process. Thank you!

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Try clearing your cache after each upload.

I use CCleaner after each upload and it stops the laginess.

View gonzo45's Feedback (+7416)
    All-About gonzo45
    View gonzo45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BellaCouture View Post
    Good morning! I'm trying to figure out how to empty my "good to go" list that have already been listed successfully. I know during the process at some point I've seen that option pop up but didn't notice it this last time. I'm still trying to get use to the ninja lister which I just started utilizing 10/16/2017 Thank you in advance for your assistance. Dee
    View Good to Go Auctions (Red Button) / Select All / Control Click on any of the selected ones and the sub menu opens / Click remove Auctions from Good to Go

Hi Guys, i'm stuck trying to import my online listings from amazon to ninja lister. It shows it processing information the report, but nothing imports. Any help would be appreciated.

best regards

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_autographs_shop View Post
    Hi Guys, i'm stuck trying to import my online listings from amazon to ninja lister. It shows it processing information the report, but nothing imports.
    If you have followed the instructions at https://www.ebid.net/uk/help/selling-on-ebid#faq-54 and still no joy, then your best bet is to contact support ( https://www.ebid.net/uk/help/contact-us/ ) and attach the file you exported from Amazon for them to take a look at.

Forum Newbie
    All-About brooksmovies
    View brooksmovies's Listings
    Forum Posts

i imported all my items from ebay to ebid, and only half have pictures, is there a way to correct this ,
    without having to go thru each one and edit them ? i have 350 items came thru with no pics, other 500 ok ?

thanks

As a recent defector from Ebay, I was delighted to see a bulk uploader that I find easy to use. However, whilst my uploads are making it to the listings, they're not being added to my store. What step have I missed?

I've finally bitten the bullet and accepted that we Linux and Mac users aren't going to get much support. So I've fired up a Windows 10 PC (after donning full hazmat suit of course) and downloaded TurboLister and NinjaLister.

There is certainly a need for a good tutorial for the whole process and usability testing for both products (yes, of course TL's usability isn't eBid's responsibility, but as part of the recommended tool chain its quirks need to be mentioned in a tutorial).

Thanks to Astral for mentioning that I needed to get my items into TL's Inventory, not the Listing Activity which I'd imagined the more natural place. Perhaps there's a way of copying from one to the other, but I ended up downloading my active items into my inventory. I then exported to a Turbo Lister format CSV file (not the file exchange format) (Lord knows why there's two formats and why they have odd names, but such is life).

I installed Adobe Air, followed by NL.

I've no idea what the folders refer to, whether they're a concept within NL or actual folders in the file system. I created a new auction set. It would have been nice if that action had expanded the 'My First Folder' so that I wasn't left wondering if my action had resulted in any effect.

I imported the CSV file and got the listing into the Good to Go bucket. At some point I was told to look for a purple button. What? Presumably a hangover from before the changeover of the branding. How many years ago was that? Do people do any QA on this software? Really underwhelming.

I successfully uploaded and a few minutes later my listing went live.

I had to edit it to put it into my store, it would be nice if there could be a list of categories which are automatically steered to the appropriate one of my stores. Perhaps that feature exists, but I didn't notice it?

One aspect which is going to cause me a lot of hassle is that eBid seems to lack the ability for the seller to attach a note to a listing. I use this a lot on ebay. E.g. I might have a note to myself saying "for buyers that order 2 or more, include a free chocolate bar if it looks like they leave feedback". I can't put that in the listing, I need a convenient place to store a note.

Strangely the following extra lines were added at the end of my listing:
    modified item="no

custom bundle="no

non-domestic product="no
    Why?

The best news was that my photos got imported.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Strangely the following extra lines were added at the end of my listing:

modified item="no

custom bundle="no

non-domestic product="no

Why?
    I believe they are eBay item attributes that are copied to the end of the eBid listing when there is no place for them in the eBid structure.

I think it was introduced when eBid didn't handle item attributes at all and users wanted a way to display them, so they were added en bloc to the description on import. I don't know if now eBid does have item attributes in some categories those that make 'sense' to eBid set the relevant ones on eBid and only those that it can't match get added to the description.
    Last edited by astral276; 9th August 2018 at 08:26 AM.

Thread Information