Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by wakspiddlevak View Post
    You should probably take down the information from your website stating that you're able to import ebay listings since it isn't true. I wouldn't of signed up if I had known.

Certainly hope the fee I paid for seller+ is refunded as well.
    Thanks!
    Follow the link in comment # 887 above.

Hi,

I have 950 Ebay listings and I have been trying to use Ninja program and it keeps telling me the pictures files are too large to upload. When I optimize (I have tried 4 times now using both GTG and All Photos, keeps tryimg to upload and goes right back to telling me the pictures files are too large to upload. Any suggestions?

Forum Newbie
    All-About WILD58
    View WILD58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't yu jsut post a link your directions don't work. This Ninja lister looks pretty poor to me. Can't do anything I do in the turbolister which of course isn't necessary as you can do it all on ebay.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is absolutely NOTHING WRONG WITH Ninja Lister as it currently is.

The trouble with people coming over from Ebay is that they expect everything to work on eBid exactly the same as eBay.
    The trouble with people coming over from eBay is they don't spend the time getting to know the eBid site.
    The trouble with people coming over from eBay is they don't stop moaning that eBid isn't the same as eBay.

So, stop moaning and rather than spending the time on the forums creating moaning posts learn how to use eBid!
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedHomePro View Post
    Hi,

I have 950 Ebay listings and I have been trying to use Ninja program and it keeps telling me the pictures files are too large to upload. When I optimize (I have tried 4 times now using both GTG and All Photos, keeps tryimg to upload and goes right back to telling me the pictures files are too large to upload. Any suggestions?
    In the eBid Help - FAQ on selling http://www.ebid.net/us/help_selling.php item # 13 says "Files should be BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG or JPG and should be below 25MB in size."
    Are your pictures larger than 25 MB?

Personally, I resize all my pictures down to a max of 640 ppi which makes them usually less than 500 KB and they "show" just fine on the listings, even when you click on the picture in the listing to enlarge the view.

CSV files from turbo lister contain images but are not in ninja lister when I import them,, am I doing something wrong??

PS sorry dont know how to ask a question or start a theard

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do you have the latest version of the Turbo Lister program which is available until June 2017?

http://download.ebay.com/turbo_liste...terInstall.htm
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    There is absolutely NOTHING WRONG WITH Ninja Lister as it currently is.

The trouble with people coming over from Ebay is that they expect everything to work on eBid exactly the same as eBay.
    The trouble with people coming over from eBay is they don't spend the time getting to know the eBid site.
    The trouble with people coming over from eBay is they don't stop moaning that eBid isn't the same as eBay.

So, stop moaning and rather than spending the time on the forums creating moaning posts learn how to use eBid!
    I understand your frustration, but we as noobs are directed here for help. So I ask for help. When attempting to upload from NL to eBid, I get an error message that simply say your auctions could not be uploaded. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by paristradingco View Post
    I understand your frustration, but we as noobs are directed here for help. So I ask for help. When attempting to upload from NL to eBid, I get an error message that simply say your auctions could not be uploaded. Any ideas?
    Yours is not a moaning post, it's a reasonable question. Sorry I don't know the answer, but if someone here doesn't have the answer and you're still getting the error message your alternative is to email support. If you're familiar with ebay support that may sound like a non-starter, an exercise in extreme frustration, but ebid's support is staffed by helpful humans instead of androids! Good luck.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    All-About doncstamps
    View doncstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did exactly as it said and was able to upload and send items to auction. The items however are not showing on my store but they are active listings, where did I go wrong?

Thread Information