Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTexanChick View Post
    Hey there everyone! I'm new! =) I'm hoping someone can tell me (before I do the "import from eBay" deal)...when following the instructions above as to how to upload, will this remove my listings from the eBay site? Cuz.....I don't want to do that. Thanks so much for any and all help. Great to meet y'all...I'm a South Texas Girl.
    No, importing listings to eBid will not remove your listings from eBay.

However, running the same listings on more than one site, unless you have available stock to service both, is risky. Sod's Law dictates that if you have only one of an item then two (one on each site) will sell. You then have to let down one buyer and can expect the deserved negative feedback that follows.

Hey there Saint!
    Thanks so much for the reply.
    I have plenty of stock. =)
    My problem right now, is that the eBay Turbo Lister is only letting me "highlight" one item at a time. There isn't a "check all" pill/button anywhere that I can see. I'm getting very frustrated.
    Can you help please?

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

My problem right now, is that the eBay Turbo Lister is only letting me "highlight" one item at a time. There isn't a "check all" pill/button anywhere that I can see. I'm getting very frustrated.
    Can you help please?
    Probably not. I haven't used Turbo Lister in over eight years and would expect it has changed some in that time. I would have thought that it would follow the usual conventions though:

1. None consecutive items: Click the first item, then hold down the CTRL key and click items to add/remove from the selection.

2. Consecutive items: Click the first item, then hold down the SHIFT key and select the last item.

UGH! You're a doll! That did the trick!

((I'm blonde for a reason)) =P

Thanks so much!

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

You're a doll!
    ??????

Glad you're sorted anyway.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    ??????

Glad you're sorted anyway.
    Maybe something to do with the Moo avatar Mel and I see you have left out the male symbol on your signature. You could always try Mel pronounced male.
    Last edited by Gill; 22nd July 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Any reason why Ninja backup files should come up in Windows 10 System Error log?

Forum Newbie
    Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
    View GSM1a's Feedback (+262)
    All-About GSM1a
    View GSM1a's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi

I'm new and I'm trying to install Ninja Lister. I've loaded Adobe Air first but when I try to install NinjaLister I get the following message:
    "The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author."

Please help or is the software no longer working?

Quote Originally Posted by GSM1a View Post
    Hi

I'm new and I'm trying to install Ninja Lister. I've loaded Adobe Air first but when I try to install NinjaLister I get the following message:
    "The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author."

Please help or is the software no longer working?
    You need to go to add/remove programs and completely un-install Ninja Lister - you likely have an older leftover folder version it is looking at and seeing old certificates. if add/remove does not remove Ninja Lister folder (probably have to search it on C drive) you'll probably have to manually delete the old folder - Also you may not have superuser privileges (Admin user) which may be required to install the software (Im not sure what goes on Win10 if that is what you have)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    All-About hondatwin
    View hondatwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

New user , tempted today by the published ability to upload Ebay listings, but not impressed with the outdated information in this "Stickey" .. It says I need to use TurboLister , but Turbo lister 2 ( was the latest) and even that was discontinued in June 2016 ..I have Turbo Lister 2 so I assumed I coud use that.. TL2 seems to have also removed the functionality to export anything except closed listings, so not a lot of use... What have Ebid got in place now to help sellers automate ( even in part) or move their ebay listings .. ?

Thread Information