Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

I just attempted to update Ninja Lister and got the following message: Sorry, an error has occurred.

The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author.

My version of NL is 1.34. Should I do a clean install rather than an update? TIA

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Management haven't changed the NL software as the current version is 2.02 so go to your dashboard and upload from there which will update on your pc. My eBid/My Options/My Bulk Upload.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Hello,

I am a longtime ebay seller and I am giving Ebid a try. I am starting with a small batch of auctions that I imported from Turbo to Ninja. It appears I got them into Ninja smoothing but when I upload I keeping getting an error

Viewing Failed Log Entries 0 - 1 of 1
    Row Number Listing Title Message Requested Action
    1 1934-43 Beehive Photo Milt Schmidt Boston Bruins Password/Username error. Please ensure you have the correct username and password stored within the File > Edit Settings area of Ninja Lister. Use your username and not email address. Do not copy & paste your password, type it.

my user name and password is correct, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

You don't have a store set-up which is the reason you can't upload from NL.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Thanks for your help

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About Manygrace
    View Manygrace's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid Ninja Lister for Ipad

Please I am new here. Please accept me as I am.

I joined yesterday and have been reading up everything I could. Today I subscribed to lifetime membership seller.

I am an IPad user as its easier for me to manage my stuff.
    Please do we have ebid ninja for iPad users. I do not know how or where to find one from. I am unable to download the standard one on site.

Kindly help

Thanks

M. Grace

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    All-About Manygrace
    View Manygrace's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister for Ipad

Please who can point me to a video on how to download my live listings from ebay to ebid ninja.

Please someone help.

Thanks
    Last edited by Manygrace; 16th April 2016 at 08:30 PM.

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister for Ipad

Quote Originally Posted by Manygrace View Post
    Please I am new here. Please accept me as I am.

I joined yesterday and have been reading up everything I could. Today I subscribed to lifetime membership seller.

I am an IPad user as its easier for me to manage my stuff.
    Please do we have ebid ninja for iPad users. I do not know how or where to find one from. I am unable to download the standard one on site.

Kindly help

Thanks

M. Grace
    Ninja Lister is a desktop app and not available on IPads. I think you could possibly use the Spreadsheet on an IPad. Could a techie member help on this one please?

I see no "Big Purple Button". Suggestion? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Need any help uploading your items with the eBid Ninja Lister? Found a bug with the Ninja Lister? Add your query here.

Don't forget we have some great How To Videos (HTVs) created by our users located in the Help > HTV > Starting Auctions, Selling & eBid Stores section. Many cover the Ninja Lister and show you step by step how everything works. Just hit the Help link at the top of the page .

Downloading

Visit the "My Bulk Upload" section within your "My eBid" area. Here you will see the link to download the application. The app runs on Adobe Air that most people will already have installed on the Mac or PC. If you download the application and it seems your computer doesn't know what to do when you open the .air file then follow the link on the "My Bulk Upload" page to download the Adobe Air software. After Adobe Air is installed then try to open the .air file again.

We've had some reports of McAfee users getting errors about damaged installer files when attempting installation. If you do get this then you can turn off "Real Time Scanning" from the "Schedule and run scans" section until installation has finished.

Ninja Lister Basics

Username & Password
    Add your username, password and country when the application runs for the first time. These can be edited in File > Edit Settings at any time. Make sure you enter the correct username, we've had many users emailing us asking us why their items are not uploading and this is because they have misspelled their username. Also add your account type SELLER or SELLER+. SELLER accounts must also choose whether to upgrade any imported auctions to Platinum if a BuyNow price is present, if not the BuyNow price will be used as a starting bid price on a Standard auction if one is not already present.

Auction Sets & Folders
    In the left column of the application you will see a folder structure. Within folders you can create auction sets, these are data files to store auctions in. You can create/duplicate/rename them with a right click on your mouse. There are also buttons to create new folders or to create new auction sets.

Creating Auctions within Ninja Lister
    Right click the auction set you wish to add the new auction to and choose Create New Auction in this Set. You'll be show the create auction form. Add your auction details to this as you would if creating an auction on the main site. There are two choices for your description editor.

i) PLAIN HTML BOX, use this if you are importing auctions or have HTML code that you do not want tidied up, also if you are using Javascript code.
    ii) WYSIWYG editor, this is good for creating descriptions from scratch and if you don't have much experience with HTML.

Click Save to save the auction and click Close to return back to the grid view. There are also Previous and Next buttons to allow you to browse through the current auction set without having to close the create form window.

Importing Auctions into Ninja Lister
    eBay ...... must be exported first using eBay's Turbo Lister program.

1)Select the items you wish to export and choose "Export Selected Items" from the File menu. "Active Items" will need to be copied to the "Inventory" section before they can be exported.

2) Choose the "Turbo Lister Format" (not "Turbo Lister Database" or "File Exchange Format") option when you export. Check here for another thread about this.

Attachment 41402

3) Once you have the exported file saved to disk simply right click (MAC Ctrl+Click) an auction set in Ninja Lister and choose Import Auctions in this Set and browse your computer to find the exported file. Ninja Lister will then process your file and a progress bar will be shown on the screen. All your photos will be imported, if you wish to stop at your free allocation of photos then see the Settings within NL for this option. If you file does not import correctly we would appreciate you attaching the file on an email to our support desk (support at ebid dot net). If the data file is very large then it can be zipped before sending. After you have uploaded from Ninja Lister to eBid you should visit My eBid > My Bulk Upload on the main website to see if you need to match any categories.

Amazon
    ..... From your Pro Merchant Seller Account page on Amazon, go to "Manage Your Inventory" > "Inventory Reports". Select "Open Listings Report" report type from the pull down menu. Click "Request Report" button. That same page will show the status of your report, and you'll be able to download it from there. The file should be tab delimited format and saved as a .txt file. This will be importable into Ninja Lister. Due to the lack of categorization in Amazon exported files you will need to manually allocate eBid categories to those that we cannot match.

AbeBooks...... Login to AbeBooks, from "My Downloads" section "Request Inventory Report (for Homebase 2.3)". This can take a little while, you should be emailed when it's ready. Download the .txt file and import into Ninja Lister. Once imported edit "duration", "payment methods", "domestic shipping" and "international shipping" fields for the first item then in grid view you can right click each field and "Copy to All" to copy the values to all your other items. Don't worry about photos, we will match stock photos to your items once they are uploaded to eBid.

Delcampe...... From within the Delcampe Lister (v3.0 or above) desktop application, make sure your listings are already there and hit the "Export" button and choose "CSV" as the file type. Save the file to your hard drive. In Ninja Lister right click a category set and choose "Import Auctions into this set". Select the file just saved and your items will be imported. Most fields will be filled but you should check your shipping fields. Feel free to use the "Copy to All" facility when right clicking a correct field in grid view to copy the field to all auctions in the set. Add any items you want to list to the "Good to Go" and then upload from GTG to eBid. Once uploaded, visit My eBid > My Bulk Upload and any Delcampe categories we couldn't match automatically can be matched.

eBid...... Listings can be exported from eBid also and imported into NL. Choose the "Export" option on the "Auctions I'm Running" or "Auctions I Ran" page of My eBid to obtain an importable file.

Etsy
    ...... Listings can be imported in NL

Uploading Auctions from Ninja Lister to eBid
    Select the auctions you wish to upload left clicking (use CTRL + LEFT CLICK to select individual auctions or SHIFT + LEFT CLICK to select a range). Right click the selected auctions (highlighted in blue) and choose Add to Good to Go. These will be added to your GTG bucket which can be viewed by clicking the big purple button on the left. Choose View to see them or Upload Good to Go Auctions to send them to eBid for processing.

Your uploaded auctions are normally processed within 5 minutes of you uploading them. Browse to the My Bulk Upload section of My eBid to view the status of the upload.

Hey there everyone! I'm new! =) I'm hoping someone can tell me (before I do the "import from eBay" deal)...when following the instructions above as to how to upload, will this remove my listings from the eBay site? Cuz.....I don't want to do that. Thanks so much for any and all help. Great to meet y'all...I'm a South Texas Girl.

Thread Information