Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    With the utmost respect I don't see how your replies can help members who use Ninja Lister. Only 2 members come to mind that have their own website and as for updating the software on start-up of NL it's non-existent for the majority of users.
    Well, you asked the question. I answered it. In the future, I will keep it short. Either yes or no. Back to the topic at hand. It seems that the upload through Ninja does upload the images. However, once online, I have to go into the listing and save/update it for the images to show up as part of the gallery. Perhaps you can forward this to the powers that be so they can look into this.

Cheers,
    Michael

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ffiproductsinc View Post
    Well, you asked the question. I answered it. In the future, I will keep it short. Either yes or no. Back to the topic at hand. It seems that the upload through Ninja does upload the images. However, once online, I have to go into the listing and save/update it for the images to show up as part of the gallery. Perhaps you can forward this to the powers that be so they can look into this.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Please don't go on the defensive with your replies Michael.

Is it your server causing the problem? Have you tried uploading directly from your server to your gallery rather than trying to list?
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Please don't go on the defensive with your replies Michael.

Is it your server causing the problem? Have you tried uploading directly from your server to your gallery rather than trying to list?
    Not defensive at all. Just the facts. And no, the server is fine and yes, I was able to upload from the server direct into a listing created on the ebid site. I am thinking there may be problems past Ninja and will take it up with ebid support direct. Thanks for the help Gil.

Cheers,
    Michael

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just opened NL and got the version checker to change from 1.04 to 2.01. On clicking the update button I get this

Attachment 52349

edit: You need to put an 'update later' button into NL as until this problem has been solved I'm unable to use it.
    A reply from eBid please.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

EDIT - any chance of the 'update later' button?
    That could be problematic. An update is often done when something in the data structure changes. Uploading from Ninja Lister using an old version of the data structure to eBid using the new data structure would either fail or wreak havoc - hopefully the former.

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    That could be problematic. An update is often done when something in the data structure changes. Uploading from Ninja Lister using an old version of the data structure to eBid using the new data structure would either fail or wreak havoc - hopefully the former.
    Okay can you please explain why using v1.04 went to v2.02, but only v2.02 was accessible from bulk upload and not in NL?

With this wide variation in versions I cannot see why an 'update later' button cannot be used and also why, if using an older version of NL, members are unable to upload until the latest version has been installed.

I'm honestly not trying to cause a problem here but need questions answered in plain English.

imo - BEFORE eBid update anything they need to ensure EVERYTHING is in place on the site as well as NL before stating that something like this works without screwing everything else up:-

We uploaded a change yesterday that should fix the incorrect sort order. Now all listings that have exactly the same end date will be subsequently sorted by ID number which will mean they will show in the order they were listed.

Thx,
    Gazza

edit - as it's gone midnight I need to go to bed but I will be happy to continue this discussion tomorrow night. Sleep well all.
    Last edited by Gill; 27th February 2016 at 12:10 AM.

Forum Newbie
    View rgilbert155's Feedback (+7567)
    All-About rgilbert155
    View rgilbert155's Listings
    Forum Posts

Having touble importing items from ebsy. Getting 0 items imported.

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rgilbert155 View Post
    Having touble importing items from ebsy. Getting 0 items imported.
    I assume you mean Etsy. Can you give more information as to what the trouble is as stating 0 items are being imported doesn't help any member to offer their help to you.

I have no idea how to ask a question so my apologies for plonking this here in desperation. This site is so unfriendly to use. I've spent more than 2 hours downloading things in order to use the ninja lister so I can import my ebay auctions. It says seller and seller plus can use it but says all my imports have failed because I'm not seller plus. It doesn't give me any clue how to solve what it says the problem is, I need to use standard pics not gallery, and only tries to get me to upgrade to seller plus. Can anyone tell me how to change things so they go to auction? Thank you.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by witchymitchy View Post
    It says seller and seller plus can use it but says all my imports have failed because I'm not seller plus. It doesn't give me any clue how to solve what it says the problem is, I need to use standard pics not gallery, and only tries to get me to upgrade to seller plus.
    It sounds as though you have the wrong account type selected in Ninja Lister's settings dialogue.

If you click on File on the menu at top of Ninja Lister you should see a Settings (unsure of the actual wording) option. Ensure your account type is set to Seller and that the other options are also correct.

Thread Information