Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

to be on the safe side don't delete either file until you know what you're doing, just delete duplicate listings.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Newbie
    All-About underground2015
    View underground2015's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just trying to the options in NJ to "overwrite" or "add/overwrite"...
    I've checked out the instructions link but it talks about changing it in "Column Z", I cant seem to find column Z in NJ. There is an "Action" column - but I cant seem to be able to change it.
    Please see the following for reference...
    Column Z
    Action. What do you want to do with this row of data? Enter a, ao, o, d or c into this cell.

a = "add" .. This will start a new listing with the data on this row. This is the default action.

ao = "add/overwrite" .. this will start a new listing if a listing with a matching title is not currently running and will overwrite it if there is already one running.

o = "overwrite" .. This will edit a currently running listing of the same title. This is subject to our current edit listing restrictions. eg. descriptions cannot be edited after a bid has been made. If a listing is not currently running with this title a new listing will NOT be started with this data.

d = "delete" .. This will delete any listings with matching titles. They will not be closed but deleted forever. Again subject to restrictions for auctions with bids on already. If using d then only an SKU or Title is required (as well as ##end## of course). If you use a Title and SKU you will need to match both for the deletion to occur. If you use just a Title then all matching titles will be deleted. If you use just an SKU then all matching SKU will be deleted..

c = "close" .. This will close any listings with matching titles. They will appear in your "Listings I Ran" section within a couple of minutes. If using c then only an SKU or Title is required (as well as ##end## of course). If you use a Title and SKU you will need to match both for the close to occur. If you use just a Title then all matching titles will be closed. If you use just an SKU then all matching SKU will be closed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

You're confusing the eBid spreadsheet with NL. - they are separate from each other.

The image shows NL so I will help with this to start with.

On the Action column click on the first row - this will highlight the row.
    Put your mouse over the 'add' in the Action column on the highlighted row and right click.
    Scroll down to 'change action' and then pick the one you want.

I would suggest that after you've been through the sheet and made the changes you then hold down the 'Ctrl' key and click each row that you want to add to the 'Add Selected To Good To Go' .

The instructions stated in your post above are for the eBid spreadsheet and I'm guessing the Z has changed to the X column.

I hope this makes sense.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Forum Newbie
    All-About AMorris9999
    View AMorris9999's Listings
    Forum Posts

I downloaded the CSV file and selected the correct Turbo Lister format (2nd option). First of all the photo links it took from Ebay were incorrect. I deleted that and tried to add new photos. Ninja would only allow me to upload a single photo into each of my listings. As a test run I tried uploading just one of my auctions to eBid. I went to bulk uploads and saw the listing attempt and it said "upload failed." I tried a different auction and had the same result. I contacted eBid but received no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

In NL double click on a listing to edit.
    Click 'choose' next to the photo filename or URL and on the left you will see 'more' or 'less'. Click more and you can add more photos - you need to click more for each photo you want to add.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Hydrovate
    View Hydrovate's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there,

Really confused about this.

I have exported via Ninja Lister and i have the export file.

However, when i have come to bulk upload on Ninja Lister it has told me the error "Domestic Shipping Option 347 is not valid for your country". What do i need to edit on the original exported ninja file to remove/fix this error? Its the only thing stopping me uploading my items from ebay.

Thanks.

Could someone tell me how to post a "new" message on this forum? It says that i have the authority and ability to post "new threads"...but, for the life of me, i can't figure out how to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this isn't wasn't about the ninja lister...i just cut & pasted 200+ sales pitches/listings that i had on the other site to here...it was a lot easier than figuring out the import listings feature on this site.

Could someone tell me how to list a new post on the blog/forum/whatever this place is called. I'd like to start a new thread on here, but it isn't plain or clear how to do so...or, i'm just an idiot...is this site/forum only for those across the pond, where my ancestors are from????

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sultanofswat View Post
    Sorry this isn't wasn't about the ninja lister...i just cut & pasted 200+ sales pitches/listings that i had on the other site to here...it was a lot easier than figuring out the import listings feature on this site.

Could someone tell me how to list a new post on the blog/forum/whatever this place is called. I'd like to start a new thread on here, but it isn't plain or clear how to do so...or, i'm just an idiot...is this site/forum only for those across the pond, where my ancestors are from????
    Click the eBid Forums button (top of page) > choose your Forum (eg Kitchen Table) & click on it > click on the Post New Thread button and fire away!

Name:  f.png
Views: 52
Size:  9.7 KB

Welcome! Great to see you about!

Thank you...glad to be here...your help is much appreciated!

Thread Information