eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    The preview of images does not seem of much worth. It just displays a slightly larger and pixelated version of the thumbnail. Should it not show the full size image?

Attachment 16040
    Working on this also.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    View ramaslam3's Feedback (+5281)
    All-About ramaslam3
    View ramaslam3's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ninja

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Please leave details when reporting a problem, it saves us replying with a response like this and will save hours in finding a fix.

Thx,
    Gazza
    can i set up templates in ninja i.e i sell cds in various forms paper sleeves/cardboard sleeves as in tl can i set up templates with pre-filled info and i just add titles and pictures?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ramaslam3 View Post
    can i set up templates in ninja i.e i sell cds in various forms paper sleeves/cardboard sleeves as in tl can i set up templates with pre-filled info and i just add titles and pictures?
    I don't see why not. You could create a set e.g. Templates and store your templates there and then copy or duplicate them ready for editing to a live listing.

You may have to put some dummy information in certain fields as the NL will not let you save a listing (even as a template) if required fields are missing.

Default ninja lister problem.

[QUOTE=gazza;1170408]Need any help uploading your items with the eBid Ninja Lister? Found a bug with the Ninja Lister? Add your query here.

I have been trying to load my listings from ebay via the ninja lister but it always sticks at 40% when importing, can you help please???
    Jacquie Parry
    Tiptopcaketoppers

Regarding NL, I've imported say 100 listings, now they're all in a single list. Now I create Auction Sets, name them, and want to move items from the mass list to the smaller auctions sets I've created. Now bear with me. Why can I not just drag and drop, or cut and paste, auctions from the mass list to the specific Auction sets I've created? In fact, the newly created auction set will not accept anything when I try to copy and paste an item to it. What I have to do right now is take an auction set with at least one item in it already, duplicate that, rename it with a new name, copy items from the mass list to the new list, then delete the items that were there in the duplicate auction set, and I finally have a new auction set with items from the mass imported list. Now I have to go back to the imported list and relocate all the items copied to the new auction list and finally delete them from there! So again my question, why can't I or will we be able to, simply import a large list of different items, create small specific auction sets, and simply cut items from the imported list to newly created smaller auction sets? Thanks and please forgive my ignorance/inexperience, maybe I'm missing something?

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Why can I not just drag and drop, or cut and paste, auctions...
    You can copy and paste one, multiple or all listings from one set to another.

There is a slight problem at the moment that if the destination set is empty then there is no way to access the right-click menu to select Paste. Ctrl+V does work however.

Once there is at least one listing in a set then the right-click menu does become available.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    You can copy and paste one, multiple or all listings from one set to another.

There is a slight problem at the moment that if the destination set is empty then there is no way to access the right-click menu to select Paste. Ctrl+V does work however.

Once there is at least one listing in a set then the right-click menu does become available.
    Excellent! Ctrl+V is what I had seen and forgotten. Thanks much for the quick help. Any chance of a cut and paste option, removing auctions from the source list, or even drag and drop, accomplishing the same. Just curious, as after picking out scattered items in a long list and copying them to a new auction set, they don't remain highlighted so I have to refind them to delete them from the source list. Thanks again! Love the site, and love the fast and efficient help and support!!

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kittsenterprises View Post
    Any chance of a cut and paste option, removing auctions from the source list, or even drag and drop, accomplishing the same. Just curious, as after picking out scattered items in a long list and copying them to a new auction set, they don't remain highlighted so I have to refind them to delete them from the source list.
    You asking me or making a suggestion?

If you feel brave enough then once you have copied the items you wish to move then you can delete the selected ones before changing to the destination set. The clipboard remains intact so the items are still there to paste into the destination set. The risk with that is that the originals are deleted before you are 100% sure the move is successful.

If you want to suggest the addition of drag & drop then maybe better posted here: http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134135

a little bug in importing from the ebid spreadsheet.

Using buy now price.

This doesn't pick up when imported to NL.

The problem:
    The Buy Now price in the spreadsheet is not a requirement , therefore i believe that NL auto skips this cell/column.

is there a way for NL to pick up on the buy now price in the next update?

BTW G&M, the recent updates have solved all the hangs when importing, and now I dont have to change the import file from csv to txt - Thanks on that one

also could there be a preview option when you right click on the auction, instead of going to edit auction, and selecting preview...

Thread Information