My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Replacement Laptop Battery

Default Replacement Laptop Battery

I'm after a laptop battery for an advent 8117 laptop, I've checked eBid and there is none suitable using the product code found on the battery pack, however there are plenty over on e**y, all from singapore. The battery is made in china and over there on e**y they are charging £28.04 for them or I can buy direct from an online retailer for £58.99 or even more. So why is there no one selling them here?
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you contacted the seller that sells Advent batteries on here to see if he can supply the battery you want.
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

I have Tony, they seem to be selling used battery packs for different models, just awaiting reply now
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Replacement Laptop Battery

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I'm after a laptop battery for an advent 8117 laptop, I've checked eBid and there is none suitable using the product code found on the battery pack, however there are plenty over on e**y, all from singapore. The battery is made in china and over there on e**y they are charging £28.04 for them or I can buy direct from an online retailer for £58.99 or even more. So why is there no one selling them here?
    Ebid still has a ton of categories to fill. Probably why we see a lot of negative remarks from sellers not selling yet. I'm hoping very soon all our categories are filled up and eBid is the place to buy everything.
    As mentioned throughout this thread I too have had bad luck with batteries from online sellers. Either they are dead and useless when I get them or don't last long at all.
    For batteries I now spend the extra and buy at the brick and mortar store.

Thread Information