Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in new jeans at below retail

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Any interest in new jeans at below retail

Just a general question to get an idea if there may be a marketplace for these here.

My husband who occasionally buys out store/flea market closings but usually it is related to sports cards and memorabilia,this time he purchased a whole mess of rock n republic jeans 7 for all mankind diesel etc Not knowing if he has place for them all in shop I thought of maybe listing a few here.

They are all brand new with tags but he did mention something that the dealer brought up was that the r&r jeans are a size off so if it were a size 26 it would actually be a 27 or something to that effect.

Question being is there interest in that sort of stuff here,I know everything sells somewhere sometime to someone but to keep them here at home at list them,any suggestions maybe try a couple and see what the outcome is as non sports clothing would not do good in store so I really do not know why the knucklehead bought them but he did and so here I am trying to see if maybe anyone on here has interest.

Just so were cvlear on this he purchased them at below dealer cost and I would not mark them up much at all so they would go for 5% of what he paid just so I can get them out of my home.

Any and all siggestions welcome and maybe I will look into them (kept a pair of diesel for myself lol) and try it out anyhow(listing them)

And they say women buy a lot of stuff,no impulse control on a bargain with this guy,oh well

Thanks

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd only buy jeans from the uk because the postage from Canada would be prohibitive.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am pretty sure I could ship jeans to the uk with tracking and insurance for 20-25$ a bit costly but when you add that to the selling price which would be I think about 35-40$ still cheaper than retail here anyhow as they go for 80- 125 in most shops here not sure of the cost over there so maybe you would not be saving $

Thanks for the input

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

This "bonanza" of jeans could be a good opportunity for you, or just another storage problem.

I have a couple suggestions.

1)If you decide to list the jeans, please be sure to give a big list of measurements: waist, inseam, front rise, back rise, ankle circumference, whether or not the jeans have pleats, elastic or gathers anywhere, how many pockets, how many belt loops if any, the fabric in the jeans, the style or model name if known, the color or special finish if any, etc.

2)Give your husband the privilege of participating in setting up the listings so that he becomes familiar with what it takes!

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the input,he is however familiar with listing as he does sell online also and I have been having him give me a hand with some listings here to get the hang of the site
    As for clothes I used to sell a lot of my girls clothes once they grew out of them online so not unfamiliar to it but it will be different listing adult sizes thanks for the info on belt loops and and ankle circumference I would have never thought to have listed those

Thanks again and I will be listing them as soon as I get some other stuff listed and out of the way,which may be some time but I will get around to it.

Laur

These brands are very sellable. I might be interested in buying a bulk lot from you if the price is right. I have a number of jeans listed in my store if you want to take a look. Good luck

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks,if I find time to listing them I will,if not I will give you a holler and we can discuss a bulk sale on them where I can list the whole lot of them on here for you to purchase.

All-About dawayesmeeth
    View dawayesmeeth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Any interest in new jeans at below retail

Good discussion, thanks for sharing your suggestions to us. I like the jeans very much, i always using the jeans to wear, it's my favorite dressing style. Generally i buy the jeans irrespective of the brand and the cost, if i like the jeans. So i don't have any restrictions to buy the jeans.

Default Re: Any interest in new jeans at below retail

I have lots of top brand jeans listed at well below RRP, they do sell, but are not the fastest seller for me. It seems that generally people buy the same type and if they see them at a good price they buy.

Anyway, best of luck with them, personally I would list them and see how it goes, every sale reduces the pile and gets some of the money back.

Thread Information