Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: eBid Spreadsheet Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pretty weird error, since I am a registered Seller+ Lifetime member..

Quote Originally Posted by ceceysshop View Post
    I am getting an error message when I upload a spreadsheet of auctions to Ebid. It says the following:

[User 'XXXXX' has a user level of 'SELLER+'. Standard auctions can only be started by SELLER account holders.
    STANDARD and PLATINUM auctions are only available to SELLER accounts. SELLER+ accounts should use FREE or GALLERY.
    In Ninja Lister, go to File > Edit Settings
    Select Seller+ from the drop down list captioned Select Account Type:
    Check your other settings while you are there
    Click OK

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pretty weird error, since I am a registered Seller+ Lifetime member..

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBridger View Post
    I think they asked the question about the spreadsheet not the Ninja Lister
    My bad. Brain glitch.

Default Re: eBid Spreadsheet Help

Hi guys,

I tried using the bulk upload spreadsheet tonight.

My problem is that when I have checked my listing there is no gallery photo. I have checked that it is set as gallery under the feature tab. The url for the photo is working as it is showing in my listing.

any ideas?

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thepartypackpeople View Post
    My problem is that when I have checked my listing there is no gallery photo. I have checked that it is set as gallery under the feature tab. The url for the photo is working as it is showing in my listing.
    All your items are showing gallery images now.

I have seen instances where eBid seems to not be able to generate the images from an external server as fast as one may like.

I did leave it for about an hour and still no gallery image.

The gallery images are only on my listing now because I went in and edited it.

I'm going to try again this morning and see what happens.

*edit* Just tried this again and still no photo in gallery view.
    Last edited by thepartypackpeople; 18th June 2011 at 09:20 AM.

Forum Newbie
    View sueme100's Feedback (+244)
    All-About sueme100
    View sueme100's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not sure if this is the proper placement for this request, as I already left this for "Gazza" in another thread but here goes: Worked through the Ninja import process (from EBay), which allowed me to edit my items and adjust any changes I cared to make without too many problems. However when I tried to upload them into eBid onto the auction site, it "failed" due to my not having my PayPal email address in my personal information. No problem, so I exited and went to my Personal information and added the PayPal email address as requested. But after I exited and went back to the bulk upload section, it still shows my failed spreadsheet, but I cannot find any way to re-upload the file. I can't even find the file on my computer, so I assume it is held at eBid. Please help, as I would hate to have to do the whole process all over again of importing and then editing, deleting, etc for another upload. There must be a way to reload the existing completed ninja spreadsheet again. I have the ref # for the sheet. Look forward to hearing from you shortly. Thank you, Ken.

Can anybody help me with setting up the international shipping?

I thought I had it straight but then I went back to the "Add Auctions Here" tab and saw what was already in the fields and it looks nothing like I had it!

20=5.95+5.00,ca:26=29.95+5.00,au,ca,fr,de,in,ie,it ,hk,es,nl,nz,sg,za,uk,pt,se,dk,no,at,be,eu,as,na,s a,af,oc

this is what i came up with.
    the 20 is for canada
    and then the 26 for everybody else. it seems easy enough to me, but then when i see what's in the field as an example:

?2.5*1.1*a*10x10x10:04=es,fr,it,ie,nl:03=au,nz,za:

i'm like whaaaaat lol

Forum Newbie
    View woomik's Feedback (+1072)
    All-About woomik
    View woomik's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've just been preparing some auctions for bulk upload via the spreadsheet:

Stamps : South & Central America > Bahamas (1973 onwards) - Cat ID : 15420.

However, this category is not listed in the "Categories" tab within the spreadsheet, the highest number of category being 15335. I had to navigate to the category on the site to find out the ID.

Does this mean there are quite a few more categories missing from the spreadsheet?

Many thanks.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes. I think eBid admin need to update the spreadsheet as I can't see the cat in question on the spreadsheet.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

Using the csv bulk upload, is there a way to edit listings without resetting the remaining time?
    The spreadsheet help says:
    Code:
    o = "overwrite" .. this will edit a currently running auction of the same title
    so uses contradictory terms, but it does seem to be an overwrite rather than an edit.

My main problem is that updating a listing restarts the auction, setting it back to a full 5 days (or whatever I specify) rather than letting it run to the existing end date.

(I'm generating the csv file directly out of our online store, so I can keep quantities and availability on here up to date - I don't really want to restart the auction, and lose the chance to reach the top of the listings, when all I'm trying to do is knock 1 off the quantity.)

Thread Information