eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebid personalised Mugs, T-Shirts etc...

Default Ebid personalised Mugs, T-Shirts etc...

I think this would be a great idea.

Theres a company online called vista print that offers printing services for mugs, mouse mats, t-shirt, business cards etc. I wonder if eBid use these for their printing/advertising......

I think it would be good if eBid could sort out some kind of deal where by, for example if we buy 20 x mugs eBid provide some kind of credit to us (or order and sell mugs themselves by demand, a min order per 20 per set) if we order them with the ebid logo, plus our own shop logo & shop address. Ordering via VistaPrint it's about £5 a mug, maybe eBid could sort out some special rates for shared advertising.

That way we'll both benefit.....thoughts anyone?

Online retailers of adult naughty novelties, fancy dress accessories, hen / stag party goodies, games and more.

It's not All About ME, it's All About US

Not a member of eBid? Click here to sign up.

I think the size of ebid they could employ their own staff doing these items.

I wonder what the outcome would be if I started doing "I BOUGHT THIS STICKER OF EBID"

Watch this space..........

Yeah, totally, just simple things.

TBH I think they could have a wider range of promotional items, and joint advertising as mentioned above.

I'd purchase some no question.......anything to pull people away from FeeBay. I'd even consider a free mug with every item, nice little extra to get the word out.

Online retailers of adult naughty novelties, fancy dress accessories, hen / stag party goodies, games and more.

Nice items on your site. I'm male by the way

You should do well with Valentine items.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Didn't there used to be eBid mugs? I seem to recall them being sold for buddy points.

Or maybe my senility is manifesting itself more strongly today.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lustin4love View Post
    I'd even consider a free mug with every item, nice little extra to get the word out.
    Don't know about that. Mugs are bulky and heavy for what they are. Plus the extra packaging to get them there in one piece. You would have to factor in the extra shipping costs to include something such as that in each order. Depending on the value of the items you sell it would fast become uneconomical.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Didn't there used to be eBid mugs? I seem to recall them being sold for buddy points.

Or maybe my senility is manifesting itself more strongly today.
    Yeah they still do eBid mugs - however what I thought about is if they could sell eBid mugs, but offer the chance to have some ones made up with your shop logo & eBid logo. That way, we all get to advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by allsortswholesale View Post
    Nice items on your site. I'm male by the way

You should do well with Valentine items.
    Wooo thanks very much! I've been well impressed with the hits my items have been getting, just need to turn the hits into sales. Maybe it's a trust thing at the moment, but we'll see - fingers and toes crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Don't know about that. Mugs are bulky and heavy for what they are. Plus the extra packaging to get them there in one piece. You would have to factor in the extra shipping costs to include something such as that in each order. Depending on the value of the items you sell it would fast become uneconomical.
    Yeah, getting ahead of myself there - maybe for orders over £50

Thread Information