My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eBid have removed my auctions!

Just goes to show that robots don't run ebid! If you make a good case you get a thoughtful decision/answer. But you have to do this via email but the forums.

It behooves ebid to sell more stuff and is harmful to its bottom line if it has to ban things. If your case is carefully made, and it leads to discussion at ebid, then it might very well end in a policy change! You sell, they make money too. Win win for everyone.

Report those breaking the rules. If the auctions are not noticed, they run unchecked. If what they are selling is banned, the auctions have no business being on ebid. New buyers should not be subjected to reading the rules, seeing some things are banned and then finding them on ebid anyway. Looks bad for all of us.

I know the guys are busy but that is not fair in my books. We all should have to abid by the same rules. Hope they get the problems resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by well-tech.ltd View Post
    I'm sure they are busy but they have ignored several support tickets now, deleted several forum posts and ignored all direct emails.

In the meantime, the rule breakers continue to break their rules.

At least there is still EBay :-)

Yes, may the fees be with you!

Forum Newbie
    Isle Of Bute, Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
    View well-tech.ltd's Feedback (+1105)
    All-About well-tech.ltd
    View well-tech.ltd's Listings
    Forum Posts

And the sales strangely enough. :-)

[QUOTE=well-tech.ltd;1083465]And the sales strangely enough. :-)[/QUOTE

Work = sales. Simple as that. You had one sale in a couple of years, so I am guessing that you did not work hard enough to get more sales like we do everyday.

Don't you think we were loyal to feebay too? That means nothing to that organization. Those sellers left there now just don't realize what is going on (feebay eliminating smaller sellers), or are selling far less than they want to because they fear suspension/negatives, or think it can't happen to them. It can and will.

Join us now and we will show you how to sell and how to market your business. Go back to feebay now and you just delay the inevitable. Soon there will be no feebay for small sellers to go back to.

Forum Newbie
    Isle Of Bute, Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
    View well-tech.ltd's Feedback (+1105)
    All-About well-tech.ltd
    View well-tech.ltd's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=deltadelta48;1084273]
    And the sales strangely enough. :-)[/QUOTE

Work = sales. Simple as that. You had one sale in a couple of years, so I am guessing that you did not work hard enough to get more sales like we do everyday.

Don't you think we were loyal to feebay too? That means nothing to that organization. Those sellers left there now just don't realize what is going on (feebay eliminating smaller sellers), or are selling far less than they want to because they fear suspension/negatives, or think it can't happen to them. It can and will.

Join us now and we will show you how to sell and how to market your business. Go back to feebay now and you just delay the inevitable. Soon there will be no feebay for small sellers to go back to.
    Delta, you obviously couldn't follow the point of my input to this thread (probably because EBid deleted a lot of it).

Not making sales on this website compared to 'the other auction site' was nothing to do with not working hard enough. It was to do with EBid deciding that they wouldn't allow me to sell here as they had ridiculous concerns about the legality of my products, despite them being sold on numerous websites and in shops and service stations all over the country and they ignored the fact that I've been doing it since 1995. They decided that there was 'potential for copyright infringement' and booted me off. Simple as that.

It also took months of attempts to contact them and probably 25 deleted forum posts before they eventually told me that I couldn't sell my products here.

If you want to see copyright infringement, have a look at the software/operating systems section and look at the massive number of OEM copies of windows imported from China (via DHGATE). EBid allow that, but don't allow me to sell software that is 100% legal.

Read this posting quickly. It's gonna get deleted LOL.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View heatemyfather's Feedback (+53)
    All-About heatemyfather
    View heatemyfather's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you want to see copyright infringement, have a look at the software/operating systems section and look at the massive number of OEM copies of windows imported from China (via DHGATE). EBid allow that, but don't allow me to sell software that is 100% legal.

Read this posting quickly. It's gonna get deleted LOL.
    I agree here, there are too many of these OEM discs floating around. Microsoft have prosecuted people for selling them, whether that is fair or not, so there's no reason for eBid to continue allowing it here. It diminishes sales of genuine boxed software as well.
    My auctions: video games, photography stuff, miniature wargaming hobby bits and pieces
    My eBid stores: Miniature Hobby Store | Old Games
    My eBid adverts page (also home to my free eBid promotional graphics):
    http://www.jonathanmortimer.co.uk/adverts/

Forum Newbie
    Eastlongmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
    View BRIMFIELDTRADER's Feedback (+71)
    All-About BRIMFIELDTRADER
    View BRIMFIELDTRADER's Listings
    Forum Posts

When I asked a Question,I was answered within the hour,Problem fixed within the hour as well.I was very impressed .

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

It has always baffled my why anyone should buy open source, shareware or freeware software off anyone when it is available for free download of the internet.

Thread Information