Page 1 of 187 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What A Mighty God we Serve!

Hello! I'm so excited on so many things I've been blessed with and I want to share them with you. None of us have all the answers, but one thing I do know and that is the faith in God I have and am not ashamed to share it.

There are several scriptures that get me through the tough times; whether it's financial, phsyical illnesses, loss of loved ones or just having a very bad day.

This is bascially to share what I've gone through and what I do to get through them. This isn't meant for debate and no slandering anyone else's beliefs, just a part of me I want to share with you.

Thank you for letting me share this with you.... this is probably the first one I came to know and helped me to see others in a way I never did before;

John 13:34 I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Default Have a wonderful day or night!

Have a wonderful day and or night!

Psalms 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

I got this email from a friend and laughed so hard I had to share it with you.

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and saw that she had only three hairs on her head. "Great," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."

So she did, and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmm," she said, "I guess I'll part my hair down the middle."

So she did, and had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only one hair left on her head.

"Wow," she said, "today I get to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did, and had a wonderful, wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"Thank God!" she exclaimed. "I was running out of things to do with my hair!"

ATTITUDE is everything! Let's be grateful for the things God has given us and have a wonderful day!

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

hi there Penny! God bless you too!

ps... I've had a nosy around your shop and love the material; always wanted to start quilt making but never had the time; it looks like it's very calming to do one

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    hi there Penny! God bless you too!

ps... I've had a nosy around your shop and love the material; always wanted to start quilt making but never had the time; it looks like it's very calming to do one
    Yes it is! It is our passion and we LOVE what we do.
    Thank you!

Romans 8:28

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexterward2000 View Post
    Romans 8:28
    one of my fav's scriptures! amen! thank you for that; I needed a reminder today and I appreciate your post; thank you

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Yes! He is Almighty!
    thank you for your post; it gave me a good charge

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

It sounds like this is a praise thread and I would like to add my Praise The Lord!

I have had constant low back pain for quite some time--could only go upstairs with right foot then dragging left.

About 2 weeks ago I started to roll over in bed, back popped real loud, hurt terrible! My first thought was "I'll never be able to get up or walk" but when I got up there was no more pain and there has been none since!

It had to be God, doctors gave no hope and I was sound asleep so know it wasn't me!

Thread Information