View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

2021/2022

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

Praise God for giving us his greatest gift, Jesus Christ!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. [Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV]

2021/2022 PRAYERS

1/01/2021 Burgyeb - Praying that all will find peace, joy, and happiness in place of any hardships 2020 may have caused. (See post 1806)

1/30/2021 Burgyeb - Praying for the new President, Vice President, the new appointed cabinet, and all elected leaders throughout the USA. Also praying for USA and the World concerning Covid-19 and for leaders to be wise in their efforts to deal with and defeat Covid-19. (See post 1810)

4/30/2021 Burgyeb -Praying for the Nation of India as it struggles with Covid-19; praying for the USA and other Nations impacted by Covid-19; praying comprehensively for all as we navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic. (See Post 1820)

9/21/2021 Burgyeb - Continuing to pray for those on our prayer list; for those with spoken needs; and for those with unspoken needs. (See post 1840)

4/3/2022 Burgyeb- Requesting personal prayer for God to reveal perfect pathway to healing needed following booster vaccine (see post 1850)

2021/2022 PRAISE REPORTS

1/01/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for good things that occurred during 2020, i.e., the many praise reports; personal blessings of God & for meeting needs. (See post 1806)

1/04/2021 Ropegg - Praising God for his blessings and for meeting needs. Also praising God for his strength and guidance during familial Covid-19, that turned out mild in most cases.
    (See post 1807)

1/23/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for recovery of the father who had Covid-19; he has recovered, returned home, and back to work. (See post 1808)

2/05/2021 Madelaine - Praising God for restoring a couple's relationship after months of prayers. (See post 1812)

2/05/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for touching the hearts of the couple, and for answering prayers to bring them back together. (See post 1813)

2/08/2021 Ropegg - Praising God for answering prayers of those who are stressed and in need; for always being present in difficult times; and for many friends (See post 1814)

7/5/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for the many break throughs that have been accomplished during the Covid-19 pandemic. Several effective vaccines are in use to prevent Covid-19 infection; new infection rates are lower in many areas, and less people are being hospitalized and/or dying in many areas from Covid-19.

7/24/2021 Somersethedge- Praising God for healing Sharon of lung cancer. Praise the Lord (See post 1826)

12/8/2021 Somersethedge- Shared wonderful testimony of God's blessing and answer to prayers for a member of his Church's Zoom prayer meeting (see post #1845)

2021/2022 UPDATES

1/04/2021 Ropegg - Condolences to Ropegg's sister and family on the loss of her sister's husband to Covid-19. (See posts 1800, 1804 & 1807)

7/5/2021 Burgyeb - India Update on Covid-19 status. India continues to need prayer as the second wave of the pandemic is raging. The problems of Covid-19 daily infection levels, insufficient amounts of vaccine to immunize entire adult population, inequities in free distribution of vaccine, and need to comprehensively prepare for a third wave of the pandemic expected to occur by September of 2021, are among the many challenges that face the Nation of India.

On a brighter note the pandemic has resulted in some positive situations in India. A few of these include vaccination levels in India having surpassed those reportedly in the USA. Community groups have stepped up to provide their impacted people with access to oxygen, treatment, food and needed supplies. An Indian doctor reportedly invented a pocket sized ventilator that works on room air, that is battery operated, and reportedly raised oxygen saturation levels of Covid-19 sufferers from 85 to 92 to 98 within 3 minutes. [Note: I plan to seek additional confirmation on this report]. If substantiated, this could make a substantial contribution to Covid-19 treatment in India and other parts of the world.

8/23/2021 The USA FDA has granted full approval for the Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine, for ages 16 and up. Hopefully this will encourage more people to take the vaccine. The vaccine will be marketed with new name of Comirnaty. What a name.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16
    SEE POSTS #1591 & #1621 FOR LAST PRAYER LISTS FOR 2017 & POST #1623 FOR 2017 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST #1691 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2O18 & POST #1704 FOR 2O18 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1721 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2019 & POST # 1723 FOR 2019 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1791 FOR PARTIAL PRAYER LIST FOR 2020 & POST # 1809 FOR 2020 SUMMARY REPORT (Note: Summary Report contains post #'s for prayers, praise reports, and updates during 2020)

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    And a reque]st - please pray for my friends, Vasily & Valya - Vasily is a Ukrainian army padre & Valya is his wife - they have long had a ministry to widows and orphans (the war has been going on for 10 years!). Now they are under more pressure than ever. Every morning he posts on facebook - today "Lord! HAVE MERCY on us; IN YOU we trust; BE OUR STRENGTH from the early morning and our SAvLVATION in times of distress." (Is 33:2)
    Thank you Madelaine for sharing about your spiritual walk. I will be praying for your two friends also. Not one day has passed since the Ukrainian Russian conflict has begun, that they have not been in my prayers and thoughts. I am praying for all world leaders involved in this conflict to be blessed with supernatural wisdom. God's blessings be with you all.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am so thankful that Sofia started this thread several years ago and for burgyeb keeping it going. God is still blessing us and this is one of the ways He uses. Many of us have had illness and deaths over the past few years and in it all we can enjoy the prayers that our eBid friends surrounded us with. I am praying and don't plan to quit asking for God's protection in our daily lives.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Can I add a prayer request from my Church please

In 2019 Ruth was diagnosed with having polymialgia. After a year on steroids we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a family holiday in Monmouth. She has never been able to regain her previous health and, due to covid and lack of being able to access quick health care, slowly, but noticeably, decreased in mobility.

She has since been diagnosed with arthritis in the lower spine which is also beginning to press on to the spinal cord giving her 'pins and needles' in her feet. Appointments for rheumatology and neurology have been cancelled until eventually, last week (12.7.22) she lost mobility (and to me, showed all the same signs of polymialgia again). A visit to the GP resulted in a hospital stay and a course of antibiotics to treat a UTI . (Jo, who has been able to read the blood tests, reported her CRP inflammatory marker was 306 dropping to 262 then 184 daily when it should be less than 5). The consultant discharged her on the Friday saying he didn't want her to get any other infection, (but I'm sure they wanted the bed) as her inflammatory mark was down by half. They did nothing about her lack of mobility (she can't turn over in bed). This, in my opinion, needs urgent investigation, but until her infection comes down, they can't/won't? look at it. On Sunday I got her to do a covid test to which she tested positive.

She is sleeping badly at night as she dozes so much during the day. Her feet and legs are swelling but she is getting a bit of taste back and eating a fraction more. She has been able to stand in the shower but needs help in dressing.

The doctor is phoning tomorrow (20.7.22). Her antibiotics last until Friday morning and she'll need blood tests. Her covid symptoms have been a very runny nose and has already gone through a box of tissues but don't seem more serious that that at present. (I have tested negative so far). Friends have been great, providing meals etc. I am most grateful for their help. Your prayers would be appreciated, especially that she can get a proper diagnosis for her lack of mobility.

Thanks Richard

It was Richard & Ruth who prayed when I first gave my life to the Lord way back in 1978

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Can I add a prayer request from my Church please

In 2019 Ruth was diagnosed with having polymialgia. After a year on steroids we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a family holiday in Monmouth. She has never been able to regain her previous health and, due to covid and lack of being able to access quick health care, slowly, but noticeably, decreased in mobility.

She has since been diagnosed with arthritis in the lower spine which is also beginning to press on to the spinal cord giving her 'pins and needles' in her feet. Appointments for rheumatology and neurology have been cancelled until eventually, last week (12.7.22) she lost mobility (and to me, showed all the same signs of polymialgia again). A visit to the GP resulted in a hospital stay and a course of antibiotics to treat a UTI . (Jo, who has been able to read the blood tests, reported her CRP inflammatory marker was 306 dropping to 262 then 184 daily when it should be less than 5). The consultant discharged her on the Friday saying he didn't want her to get any other infection, (but I'm sure they wanted the bed) as her inflammatory mark was down by half. They did nothing about her lack of mobility (she can't turn over in bed). This, in my opinion, needs urgent investigation, but until her infection comes down, they can't/won't? look at it. On Sunday I got her to do a covid test to which she tested positive.

She is sleeping badly at night as she dozes so much during the day. Her feet and legs are swelling but she is getting a bit of taste back and eating a fraction more. She has been able to stand in the shower but needs help in dressing.

The doctor is phoning tomorrow (20.7.22). Her antibiotics last until Friday morning and she'll need blood tests. Her covid symptoms have been a very runny nose and has already gone through a box of tissues but don't seem more serious that that at present. (I have tested negative so far). Friends have been great, providing meals etc. I am most grateful for their help. Your prayers would be appreciated, especially that she can get a proper diagnosis for her lack of mobility.

Thanks Richard

It was Richard & Ruth who prayed when I first gave my life to the Lord way back in 1978

I am sorry for the difficulties and pain Ruth is going through and I will be praying for God's help in all situations.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Thank you Madelaine for sharing about your spiritual walk. I will be praying for your two friends also. Not one day has passed since the Ukrainian Russian conflict has begun, that they have not been in my prayers and thoughts. I am praying for all world leaders involved in this conflict to be blessed with supernatural wisdom. God's blessings be with you all.

Since burgyeb has not posted on here since last June I feel she might be needing some special prayers and I am asking God to touch her life in any way that she needs it and help her to feel the love of her eBid family.

God is so special and His love is the greatest.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Since burgyeb has not posted on here since last June I feel she might be needing some special prayers and I am asking God to touch her life in any way that she needs it and help her to feel the love of her eBid family.

God is so special and His love is the greatest.

Seeing that burgyeb passed away 11/1/22, Father I am asking that You comfort her family and friends as well as her eBid friends. She was a blessing to many.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Hi Guys
    Just got this from the Pastor of our church. So can I put it up for a prayer Please

Dear Nigel

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for your prayers as I went for the results of my biopsy today. I have been diagnosed with a moderate aggressive prostate cancer which will need hormone and radium treatment over the next few months.

The Lord has blessed through His word and given me much peace that He is in control. Please pray that the treatment will do all it needs to and that there will be a satisfactory outcome. Take care.
    May the Lord bless you and protect you always.

Yours
    Reg

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Hi Guys
    Just got this from the Pastor of our church. So can I put it up for a prayer Please

Dear Nigel

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for your prayers as I went for the results of my biopsy today. I have been diagnosed with a moderate aggressive prostate cancer which will need hormone and radium treatment over the next few months.

The Lord has blessed through His word and given me much peace that He is in control. Please pray that the treatment will do all it needs to and that there will be a satisfactory outcome. Take care.
    May the Lord bless you and protect you always.

Yours
    Reg
    I will be praying and God is still in control.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information