Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it- the LORD is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2016 - 2017
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2016 -2017
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2017
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings throughout 2017

2017 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2017 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) As 2016 & 2017 have been such tumultuous years, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) Praying
    For Texas and Louisiana who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey, with unprecedented rainfall, floods, loss of lives, and loss of property.

Ropegg- (09/01/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Burgyeb for the people of Texas and Louisiana, who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

USA National Day of Prayer - (09/03/2017)

Ropegg - (09/03/2017) Praying for South Asia who has been devastated by flooding. God bless the impacted communities of South Asia with peace and direction as they grapple with their losses.

Burgyeb - (09/03/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Ropegg for the people of South Asia, who devastated by flood waters.

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Praying for those in our country who are being impacted by wild fires. Praying for God's blessings on the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with Ropegg for individuals in our country who are being impacted by wild fires; and praying for God to bless the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying for the Caribbean Islands, Florida, and any locations in the pathway of Hurricane Irma. Praying that loss of life be minimized as people practice caution and preparedness with this category 5 hurricane.

Madelaine - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with the expressed needs that are impacting people around the world.

Burgyeb - (09/08/2017) Praying for those who remain in the path of Hurricaine Irma. In particular for Florida, who is currently involved in the largest mass evacuation in US history. Praying that the evacuation will go smoothly and orderly, and that it will result in dramatically reducing loss of life and injury. LORD control the path of this storm, reducing the anticipated damage to property and critical services. Father I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Has requested prayers for Jan and her ministry team, who are under the banner of Flame International. They will be teaching on a powerful message "Blessing and Curses, Reconciliation and the Father's Love" to members of the SPLA. LORD cover them with your power and love, give them supernatural wisdom in the delivery of this message. Let the Holy Spirit control every aspect of the message; turning the hearts of the SPLA members to the Father. LORD I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/09/2017) Praying for Mexico, who was devastated with an 8.1 magnitude earthquake, and Hurricane Katia afterwards, resulting in the loss of 66 lives and much property damage.

Burgyeb - (09/11/2017) Remembering victims of the 911 attacks; and praying for families, friends, and individuals who are involved in remembrance day services today.

Burgyeb - (09/14/2017) Praying for the Carolinas, Alabama, and Georgia, who were impacted by flood waters and loss of power. Also praying for the Virgin Islands, who suffered great devastation to property and the landscape. Continuing to pray for Florida as 12 million people were still without power.

Ropegg - (09/15/2017) Praying for special aide and blessings for the one who was zapped by the hot electric wire.

Burgyeb - (09/18/2017) Praying for the families and friends of the eight elderly residents who died related to heat exposure. Continuing to pray for Florida, the Caribbeans, and all areas affected by the storms and hurricanes.

Burgyeb - (09/20/2017) Praying for Mexico, who has been devastated with a second earthquake. LORD help them and strengthen them as they continue with search and rescue efforts. Comfort family and friends of the earthquake victims. Also praying for Puerto Rico, who took a direct hit from Hurricane Maria (category 4). Please help them restore power and usable water. Praying for any areas in the path of Maria that they will be spared loss of property and lives. Praying these things in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Ropegg - (09/21/2017) Continuing in prayer for the many, in many countries/places, who have been impacted directly/indirectly by many devastating situations recently.

Burgyeb - (09/22/2017) Continuing in prayer with Ropegg for the many who have been devastated in many places.

Shesawaya38485 - (09/24/2017) Praying for eBid sellers/users, eBid, and PayPal, related to unauthorized deposits and account transactions. See post #1587 for prayer details.

Ropegg - (09/24/2017) Agreeing in prayer with Shesawaya38485 (Shes) and Burgyeb to pray for the situation that is impacting the eBid community. Also praying for Pearlygirl555, her client's family regarding the death of the husband, and that Pearlygirl's GlobalGiving charity effort will be a success, despite the situation. Will be continuing in prayers for the many who have concerns on the Prayer List.

Burgyeb - (09/24/2017) Agreeing in prayer with Shes and Ropegg to pray for the situation that is impacting the eBid community; and agreeing in prayer with Ropegg for Pearlygirl555, her client's family regarding the death of the husband, and for Pearlygirl's GlobalGiving charity effort. Continuing to pray for oher concerns on the Prayer List.

2017 PRAISE REPORTS

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Blessed to know that so far her brother's home in Montana is still intact in the midst of wildfires.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Loss of life during Hurricanes Harvey unexpectedly low (70) and Irma in the Caribbeans(10), in light of storm severity

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Jan and her ministry team had a blessed day ministering the Word to the SPLA today. Will be speaking on "Healing the Land" on Saturday.

Burgyeb - (09/10/2017) Praising God for hearing and answering prayers of many believers, for changing Hurricaine Irma's path, weakening the storm, and for minimizing loss of life.

Ropegg - (09/11/2017) Echoing Burgyeb's praises to God; Ropegg also thanking God for blessing others with the stamina to go and assist those impacted by the storms.

Burgyeb - (09/11/2017) Echoing Ropegg's thanks to God for blessing others with the needed stamina to go and assist in the storm impacted areas.

Burgyeb - (09/22/17) Praising God and giving thanks for his many blessings! (See post #1586)

2017 UPDATES

09/08/2017 - Caribbeans 09/07/17 report of ten (10) fatalities increased to fifty three (53) fatalities

09/09/2017 - Updates for 09/08/2017 & 09/09/2017 can be found at post # 1570

09/11/2017 - Cuba reportedly had 10 fatalities, up from 09/07/2017 report of no fatalities

09/12/2017 - Mexico previous report of 66 fatalities has increased to 96 from the 8.1 magnitude earthquake and Hurricane Katia afterwards.

09/18/2017- Update for Florida & other storm impacted areas on post # 1582

09/20/2017 - Mexico experienced a second earthquake (7.1 magnitude) that has caused great destruction, and the loss of greater than 250 lives. Rescue and recovery efforts are still under way.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

UPDATE

Florida has experienced massive property damage, and clean up efforts are going on, and will probably continue for months. The most difficult post hurricane situations are occurring due to lack of power. Eight elderly residents at a Florida rehab center, died from probable heat exposure, that was caused by power outage. Lack of electrical power is causing serious issues with sewage operations, and other vital services. Those involved in clean up efforts are hampered by lack of power to provide air conditioning. Many Floridians will have power restored by September 22nd, but many will take longer due to needed repair and rebuilding needed. Florida will continue to need prayers, volunteers, resources to address their needs. Praying for the families and friends of the elderly residents who died due to heat exposure.

The Caribbeans, especially some of the harder hit Virgin Islands, and other storm impacted areas, are facing extensive damage to property, lack of power, and many of the difficult situations affecting Florida. Their situations are intensified by the strength of Hurricane Irma when it hit them, and reduced/lack of resources to deal with the devastation. They also need continued prayers volunteers, and resources.

Three storms are in the Atlantic Ocean, that are making their way towards the above hurricane impacted areas. Hurricane Maria (category one) is heading toward the Caribbeans, and is expected to hit the Leeward Islands in a few days. Then expected to head towards Puerto Rico (category 3), Haiti, Dominican Republic(category 2), and possibly Florida.

Jose, a category one storm, is expected to remain so through Monday night. Tropical Storm Lee has weakened, and is expected to further weaken and disappear within 5 days; no land warnings at this time. Continue to pray for all who are in the pathway of these three storm patterns.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    A Psalm **Zechariah

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him... (Psalm 37:7 NIV)

Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling. (Zechariah 2:13 NIV)

A Psalm

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10)

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Psalm **Mark

Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. They were glad when it grew calm, and he guided them to their desired haven. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds..... (Psalm 107:28-32 NIV)

And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow : and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. (KJV) / Quiet! Be still! (NIV) And the wind ceased, and there was great calm. (Mark 4:37-39 KJV)

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am continuing in prayer for the many that have been directly and indirectly affected by the many types of devastation that has hit the different countries in the recent months and that God will give strength and blessings to them. Thank you, Burgyeb for keeping this so up to date.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I am continuing in prayer for the many that have been directly and indirectly affected by the many types of devastation that has hit the different countries in the recent months and that God will give strength and blessings to them. Thank you, Burgyeb for keeping this so up to date.

Amen. I will continue in prayer for them as well.

I'm very thankful to God for his many blessings, including life, reasonable health, food, water, electric, a roof over my head , clothes on my back, strength to attend to my own needs, for an alert mind, for hope in an eternal God, for............................................... ......... :-)

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Received a request from eBid member Shesawaya38485 to add to our Prayer List, a serious situation that is impacting eBid sellers/users, eBid, and Paypal. This situation reportedly involves fake emails, and unauthorized deposits into eBid user's Paypal accounts. Prayers are being sought to protect eBid sellers/users from damages that could occur from unauthorized transactions using their email and other details. Prayers are also being sought for eBid and Paypal as they deal with this difficult situation. LORD give them the understanding and wisdom to respond appropriately on behalf of eBid members; to develop a comprehensive plan to combat fraudulent activity, and to bring the perpetrators to full accountability. LORD bless the eBid community with awareness, and understanding of how to protect their accounts in this situation. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Note: There are 3 threads currently circulating in the forums that all concerned eBid user's should be aware of related to the situation at hand. These 3 threads are.....1) 8/23/17 "Buyer no longer active after paying, p.5, post #44" and the entire thread; 2) 9/18/17 "2 cent Deposit to PayPal Account"; and 3) 9/23/17 "Paypal is Trip!" threads. Please take the time to view these threads, for an increased awareness of what is being prayed for, and to gain insights into protecting your accounts. God Bless You.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Received a request from eBid member Shesawaya38485 to add to our Prayer List, a serious situation that is impacting eBid sellers/users, eBid, and Paypal. This situation reportedly involves fake emails, and unauthorized deposits into eBid user's Paypal accounts. Prayers are being sought to protect eBid sellers/users from damages that could occur from unauthorized transactions using their email and other details. Prayers are also being sought for eBid and Paypal as they deal with this difficult situation. LORD give them the understanding and wisdom to respond appropriately on behalf of eBid members; to develop a comprehensive plan to combat fraudulent activity, and to bring the perpetrators to full accountability. LORD bless the eBid community with awareness, and understanding of how to protect their accounts in this situation. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Note: There are 3 threads currently circulating in the forums that all concerned eBid user's should be aware of related to the situation at hand. These 3 threads are.....1) 8/23/17 "Buyer no longer active after paying, p.5, post #44" and the entire thread; 2) 9/18/17 "2 cent Deposit to PayPal Account"; and 3) 9/23/17 "Paypal is Trip!" threads. Please take the time to view these threads, for an increased awareness of what is being prayed for, and to gain insights into protecting your accounts. God Bless You.
    We won't give up on praying for this and the other situations we have concerns for. I am also praying for pearlygirl555 and the family she is working with concerning the death of the husband. I am praying that this will not hinder the success of her GlobalGiving charity. May God bless them all.

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Just heard from pearlygirl555

Originally Posted by pearlygirl555

My clients this weekend are a husband and wife team in their 40's with 2 kids. The husband, Aaron, died unexpectedly Friday morning during event set up. ... I'm heading out for Tulsa in the morning to help out his wife, Seraphina this week.

I shared our condolences and let her know that we would do our best to carry on in her absence.

My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    We won't give up on praying for this and the other situations we have concerns for. I am also praying for pearlygirl555 and the family she is working with concerning the death of the husband. I am praying that this will not hinder the success of her GlobalGiving charity. May God bless them all.
    Yes. I also will be praying in agreement with Shesawaya38485 and Ropegg, and continuing to pray for the situation impacting the eBid community; and for the other situations we have concerns about. Am also agreeing in prayer with Ropegg for Pearlygirl555, her client's family regarding the death of the husband, and that the GlobalGiving charity (featured YDC charity this month) will be a success, despite this situation.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A PRAISE

"He sent forth his word and healed them..." (Psalm 107:20-22 NIV)

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8 NIV)

Was reviewing some of the earlier posts to this thread, and there were many instances of miraculous healing (some physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial...). God wants us to reach out to him with praise, prayer, and trust that he will hear us and heal us at our point of need.

Below is a post I had made at an earlier time in this thread. It demonstrates God as provider (Jehovah Jireh). God is still able to turn any situation around 360 degrees. Amen. Praise the LORD!

I had an unusual blessing today! I was doing my devotional bible study, I read Luke 9:1 in the NIV Study Bible........"when Jesus had called the twelve together...." I wrote: "Jesus called." I stopped writing and went looking for the chapter and verse where he had sent out the 72 disciples (Luke 10:1). Before I could turn back to Luke 9:1 my telephone rang. It was my "head hunter", and she informed me I had received an offer on a job I had interviewed for. So I was on cloud nine. After I finished my devotional study, I came into eBid, and I had sold 9 coins and 8 were paid for, and 4 more that had bids. This did not include the YDC auctions that had bids (5). I was feeling somewhat over whelmed in a good way. I found out later in the day that I had received a higher salary offer than what I said I wanted. All I can say is praise the LORD! I feel like this can't be true, but I know that God can turn a situation around 360 degrees. Praise the LORD!

Thread Information