Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes had to wear wellies walking the dog again the grass is not good at the reck its got all the loose grass suddenly rotting. looks awfull.

Did manage to pick some blackberries & picked up off the ground a few appples at somers Mums so will try & cook them today, But before that I must put the hoover around theres seems so msy biyd on the floor which ever room I look in.

Am afraid somer has lost another but he is being good & listing at the moment, so hopefully will help the numbers to go up.

according to the forecast the warm weather is coming back

Grrrr Corporal Somerset must have left the door open because one of mine is missing too. Either that or my invisibility cloak slipped !
    I suppose I had better go and say hello to the nice post office people before they forget me !

Got the new neighbours coming round this evening so will find out all the gossip !

The blackberries are good this year Lieutenant Maplegin. I've already got three large tubs of them in the freezer from my garden.

I have been putting my shops and patterns etc back on but i am in a muddle as i sold some bits on YDC and sent some zips and bits to meebo so I dont really know what i have got as dumbo didnt remove them from closed listings so if anyone sees anything fly past that i have sent to them will you give me a shot please before i sell something i dont have in the first place, i have taken all the gift books, crafty things, zips off for now as i dont know what i have, the jewellery shop should be okay. I suddenly got the urge to relist them this morning as i am fed up and bored.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Well, I am having physio for my knee this morning. I admit to be scared that it will hurt again, especially as I will have to get home via bus. But first I will do canteen duty. Buttons, I wish I could help with the zips, but they are integrated into my stash.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - hope all goes well, meebo. I could hardly walk after my assessment session on my back/hip - but no followup; just exercises to do at home which is very easy to forget to do.

Got some new listings prepared last night so will upload later when I'm feeling more awake as I need to re-do the photographs/scans.

Start packing the MH for another weekend away with friends - should be interesting as we're staying at a pub site that has it's own Cider brewery

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie do enjoy your weekend away, as say should be interesting.

Have done the relists Sgt & somer has kept the gate shut so no other escapeing.

Meebo hope your Knee will not be to sore,

Buttons hope you will be able to find the stock & photos to go with the stock.

I have been crawling on the floor as managed to spill about half of my stamps frm my postage book so a lot are in the wrong place.

I've never known a physio session not to be painful Private Meebo and I've had more than my fair share with the cadet practicing on me ! Getting knots out of muscles is just the worst, I always end up with bruises all over my legs !

Had a nice evening with the new young neighbours from next door, a structual engineer and his lady a project coordinator at the same firm. They are the same age as my youngest and I think would get along well.

You might be getting more zips yet meebo, I will sort them into groups and list them i think, with all this stuff the OT's are bringing Mike i need more room, i think the irregulars as sarge calls them are to have to exit the barracks soon, the man with the paperwork and to check the lift has just departed and another OT will be coming out soon to do the rails and stuff, dentist tomorrow all I want is a week of peace to lock the door and not to let anyone in or in fact go out.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I have survived. But I had to call Clive to come and get me as I couldn't manage to walk from 1 bus stop to the next(I had to change buses) I didn't take any pain killers this morning which was a good thing. I wouldn't have been able to say what was hurting and what wasn't. But the next time I shall take them before going. Now I just have to do my exercises daily. I think a little snooze is needed....

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well i had to resort to buying a new camera! The "old" one just can't be found.I also can't find one of the boxes I keep the jewellery I have listed in. So I have had to close 120 listings. None of it ever sells anyway.
    Off to try the new camera out on the 300 or so knitting patterns I have. Most I got from my mum but there are now a fair few I have bought.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information