Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

good morning!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Canteen duty is done, and outside it looks very grey. We had rain over night and it might even be raining now. Yesterday the question was raised why the listing numbers are down. Well, my unsold box is rather full (again) waiting for me to relist. Might get to do some of that, but as it is one at a time it is slow going. Right I will need some liquid refreshment. Tea should be brewed by now

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the tea meebo - much needed as a broken night's sleep again with my hip. Just couldn't get comfortable.

As regards having to relist one-by-one to remove PPPay.com, I still don't see why eBid Towers couldn't have done it en bloc for everyone. At least it's easy enough to remove on live listings via Bulk Edit.

Hoping this parcel turns up today as I have to get down to the Pharmacy to re-claim the Old Sailor's prescription which himself left there yesterday on collecting current issue. I order everything online as it's not the same every month otherwise he ends with loads of stuff he's not going to use. Plus we need bread and milk!

Got my new phone sorted and unlocked, so now time to play and find out what I can do with it. It's an iphone 6 and is much easier to handle than my old phone.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  54.0 KB

Mornin' troops, back on cat feeding duty for neighbours. So far they have been behaving !

Had a nice afternoon in Shaftsbury yesterday and the rain held off. A pretty place with fantastic views, saw the famous hill from the old 'Hovis' advert the one with the boy on his delivery bike. Lovely cottages but don't think I would like to live on such a steep gradient, it's bad enough living at the top of this hill ! Found a few pieces of stock and there was a really nice shop selling crafts from local artists so managed to get a few birthday presents for people too.

O/H gone on a long bike ride with a friend today so will take advantage of him being out of the way and get the barracks cleaned up.

The lift is now in and zooming up and downstairs nicely, we will now try to get everything back where it was before all this started and that includes patching all the holes up where handrails have been taken down and also where the 4 asbestos checks have been taken and also getting brick dust removed from everything, the OT is coming out next week to see what still needs doing, we are getting there.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Bloomin' 'eck I've only been gone for an afternoon and look what happens !!! Maybe the down pour this afternoon washed them away ?! Get listing everyone - that's an order !

OK. I get the long running joke about nothing sells and we must get the listing numbers up and what a tragedy when someone sells (loses) a listing but I asked a serious question about the sudden fall in the numbers.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

To get a serious answer, I think you'll need to ask the bosses. It's possible they did some pruning of non active members and their listings, but they are the only ones that know

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    OK. I get the long running joke about nothing sells and we must get the listing numbers up and what a tragedy when someone sells (loses) a listing but I asked a serious question about the sudden fall in the numbers.

I'm not sure why you think any of the eBid army would be privy to that kind of info ?! As Private Meebo says email support if you need an answer.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_3.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  8.2 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I must have forgotten to hit the post button as I was here around 5am after making tea and coffee for any early risers.So far it is nice outside, though there are rain clouds . We hope to do a car boot sale tomorrow and possibly Sunday as well. All depends on the weather, of course. Right, back to work

Thread Information