Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thanks Red - now enjoying another mug of tea.

A tad chilly this morning after yesterday's blistering heat - quite pleasant.

Back to sorting the Old Sailor's WW2 photos.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Annie slightly cooler here but the sun has come out quiet strong again, think its going to be another like yesterday.by the sound of it we are going to get a couple of cooler days, & then the heat again, suppose we are never happy.

Sgt did other half make his crumble, have brought some faller apples from somers mums to cook for dessert tonight.

Am afraid somer has been attacked again.

Yes he did make it Lieutenant Maplegin and I was gratified to see it looked nice and burnt on top, he did eat it ! Tell Corporal Somerset he can be on apple peeling duty instead of potatoes for a change !

It's scorchio here again now. Just opened the front door to take in a parcel and the heat hit me like a furnace !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I.m slowly relisting my Christmas cards. did 91 this morning. and i haveent lost anything
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon! I am home and slowly melting. The car journey was very pleasant thanks to the air condition. Half the washing is done and everything is unpacked. Barney is sulking - he really doesn't like change. and we want to be away again in 3 weeks time.....I think I'll have a shower and change into something less sticky

kept my hospital appointment and i have graves disease and the want to kill my thyroid with radioactive stuff but I have to see my liver consultant first to see if it will damage my liver so another appointment or two coming up

Poor Private Buttons. Look I keep telling you that you are meant to be increasing your listings not your illnesses ! Oh and can you save some of that radioactive stuff for your defenses while you are about it ?!

I have a box full ready to list as soon as the lift is in, wonders what will go wrong this time

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Blue sky again, one load of washing on the line, the other in the machine, tea and coffee are made. Food is still a little scarce - the choice is Müsli or crispbread. But it is better than nothing. Oh, we also have bread pudding. I suppose I shall have to do some shopping soon. I have loads of relists to do and as for some reason they won't relist when I use the tick boxes it'll be one at a time. Rabbit sitters will be leaving today, so that means another load of washing, but I shall be able to think about looking out for things to take to a car boot sale on Sunday (must check the weather) That pretty much takes care of today

PS Buttons, I hope you won't feel too bad during your radiotherapy. It can make you quite tired

Mornin' troops. Never mind the food, as long as I've got my special coffee I shall be happy Private Meebo ! I think it's the listings that are still showing the the defunct PPPay payment option that won't relist with the tick box Private Meebo.

Off for my regulation short back and sides soon with a few highlights thrown in so I expect you all to guard my listings while I'm gone.

Thread Information