Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

good morning! I hope you are all doing well. Outside it is grey and a lot cooler, but I will just try and enjoy this. we are off to Bournemouth on Thursday and there is a lot to do before that. I just don't feel like doing anything. So I will just plod doing a little here and there. Might just start with packing YDC parcels....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, hope everyone is well, well we certainly got a lot rain on & off allday yesterday & nost of this morming but when I see how the flowers are looking then worth every drop.

Buttons hope the chair lift is progressing

Managed some more relists.

Morning troops. Oh woe is me, I got a direct hit this morning and it was something I thought was safe as houses as had been around for quite a while. Always gratifyi.. erm, I mean, terrible when that happens !

O/H is muttering about going out somewhere this afternoon so I had better find my brolly ! Hopefully I'll be able to find some more stock on my travels.

I havent seen or heard from them Maple since they put the electrics in, i expect they will arrive next Monday, the day of my hospital appointment and this will be the third or 4th time i have had to cancel because of them messing about.which reminds me i also have to have a blood test this week.

Posted my YDC stuff this morning along with a couple of others. Been listing like crazy over the weekend, had weekend off and all we got was rain so stayed in and made good use of the time. Trouble is it's attracted buyers. Sorry sarge. Will list more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Posted my YDC stuff this morning along with a couple of others. Been listing like crazy over the weekend, had weekend off and all we got was rain so stayed in and made good use of the time. Trouble is it's attracted buyers. Sorry sarge. Will list more soon.

Tut, you had better find the potato peeler Private Ntings and you had better make it potato salad as it's still quite warm out there despite the showers.

Persuaded O/H that it would be a good idea to go to Melksham as my favourite emporium shop is there so have come back with a big bag of stock. Should keep me out of mischief for a few days ... well between visits to the mess of course !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

A lovely sunny morning here in Welsh Wales - how long will it last, although I gather we're due for another warm spell.

I have a new toy - treated myself to an iPhone 6 yesterday [friend has upgraded] - now to learn how to use it!

Should keep me busy between times.

Ooooh aren't we getting techie Private Mcc2 ! Afraid my mobile is only switched on if I need to call a taxi or if the car breaks down and is usually found with a dead battery amidst the clutter in the bottom of my handbag, hate the things. If anyone wants to call me they can do it on the landline and leave a message if I'm out !

Now what is going on I got attacked a second time last night. Come on, twice in one in one day ?!!!
    The second one was from the USA, can't you keep 'em under control over there Private Hurry ?!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! I have just spent the last hour or so drooling over a sewing cum embroidery machine on TV. At £4000+ it probably won't be worth my buying it. I doubt I will be alive long enough to use it to the full. But a girl can dream....I think I shall make another pot of tea and get my head on straight

I have had mine over 10 years and never used it meebo, three and a half thousand pounds down the drain, i was going to do all sorts with it, mike has made one tiny bit of embroidery with it to test it and that was that so I would say resist the temptation.

I was right about the people with the stair lift Maple they want to come next week clashing with my hospital appointment again so I may have to cancel for the 4th time, this is getting a bit off now I think, they are also going to rip the hand rails out that they fitted for me so what the heck am i supposed to do. I was also going to go to the bank today to sort my account out as the branch is closing but i cant find my wellies.

Thread Information