Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    don't forget to take plenty of 'hydration fluid' to share with your friends
    Ooooh now you're talking, can I come ?!

O.H has excelled himself this morning cleaning out gutters and re-waterproofing the top of our bay window in preparation for the thunderstorms forecast. My garden will certainly be glad of a soaking. I hope you are leaving well prepared Private Mcc2 !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Depending on wi-fi, maybe out of touch for next 2-3 days. But will deal with YDC stuff on return

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie have a lovely time & hope the weather stays good for you.

Well done the relists again.

Buttons glad to hear they are doing bit towards the stair lift, hope won't take them to long.

Have a good relaxing time Private Mcc2 I want you fully alert when you get back after all those pesky newbies pinching your precious listings !

I've found you a little advice video Private Buttons !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-7c2GAjh8

Now who was on guard duty last night ... (glares round looking for someone to blame) ? Obviously someone had mistaken one of my precious listings as a YDC one as it seems to be missing. Tut, how are we expected to get to the five million mark if this keeps happening ?!

Ooooh it was a good Cornish 'Bargain Hunt' programme today. I know both the ladies on the blue team. Tracy who works in Helston museum lives in the same village as my brother and Martine is an old school friend, she was in the same year as my O/H and we are still in touch, went for a drink with her a couple of years ago in Helston, she was also taught by the Old Soldier. So funny seeing them on TV !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 28th July 2018 at 07:33 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a lot of excitement for you, Sarge. Good morning! I have the windows open to let the fresh, cool air inside the house. We had some rain at last. Not enough by any means, but they promised us moreAs it is a bit cooler, I might just feel like doing something today. That'll make a nice change. Tomorrow will be a quiet day, as the London bike ride goes through the town and park, which means loads of roads will be blocked off. I had thought of going to a car boot sale, but that isn't possible either as for the one I know of is on the other side of the Thames and the bridge will be closed. so it will be nice and quiet around her, I think. time to put the kettle on and also bake the rolls so I can have some breakfast. Have a good day

Mornin' troops. Not a spot of rain overnight, I should know as was sat in the pub garden and then my neighbour's garden until 2.00am ! My special coffee will go down well this morning Private Meebo. We keep getting black clouds passing this morning but so far nothing and now the sun is back out. My poor garden needs a drink !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning after a rather sleepless night thanks to heavy rain and hail stones! Much cooler and very breezy here but our solar panel is working fine and powering my laptop

Feeling full after our egg & bacon buttie breakfast. Off to check the YDC.....

Hurrah, at long last we have a shower and I won't have to water the garden !

I did one of my YDC's wrong, it doesn't finish for 3 days and it wont let me change it, should i just end it Sarge?

Thread Information