Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - a good night's sleep NOT - and I ache all over. Think all this gardening/clearing up the cuttings lark has caught up with me...

So having a quiet day - which may include some new listings - I hope!

Ello troops. Well fun and games are starting here today. Everybody has had to move their cars and the road is now closed for two weeks for resurfacing ( it will be nice not to have to play dodge the pot hole any more) but why it's taking two whole weeks to do such a short stretch of road like this beats me ? I can remember going to the beach one afternoon in Brittany years ago and passing some road works and by the time we came back at the end of the afternoon they had resurfaced about half a mile of main road both ways and that was with keeping the road open ! Oh well at least with going away on Friday I will miss some of the noise.

Good to see you back Private Gold. Sorry to hear about your truck, what a pain.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all well yes another hot day here, Annie we know just how you feel we garden yesterday must admitt in the shade at Somers Mums house there were so many leaves down already that we raked them all up a bit early for the autumn leaf drop vbut thats what was like, also water as much as we could to try & save some of her garden.

Have managed the relists again & have just been to the PO as somer had 2 go off, so posted them ^ Sgt are main road now has repatching & they are saying 5 days

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mbnoutlet View Post
    JOIN THE CAMPAIGN FOR A REAL EBAY ALTERNATIVE AS EBAY FEES RISE EVEN FURTHER NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT BACK!!

READ ON AND JOIN THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!

YOU MAY HAVE HEARD SINCE EBAY ANNOUNCED 50% INCREASE IN FEES EBAYS RIVAL EBID HAS HAD A MASSIVE SURGE IN BUYERS AND SELLERS, THE ROAD IS LOOKING SWEET... https://www.ebid.net/uk/
    eBay recently announced in there summer newsletter that they are increasing fees a massive 40-50% for any seller who has 1 to 3 returns per 100 depending on category.

Well I dont know about you but we think this is a disgusting way to treat decent sellers as even top rated sellers will be effected.

Well every cloud has a silver lining, it's Time to join the ebid movement. All you have to is post something each day on social media, on your website, Facebook Twitter or anything that gets the word out advertising why ebid is the best auction site, you choose what you write.

If everyone pulls together and does there bit we can make a difference and make ebid a real alternative.

Join the movement, share post repeat!

With our help, ebid, can rock!! (ebay is rated 2nd in auction sites to ebay and has max 3% fees)

Comment on this post if you want to be part of the campaign, let's show our support for one another, stick together and together we can win!!!

JOIN MILLIONS OF OTHER USERS @ https://www.ebid.net/uk/
    HELP MAKE EBID NUMBER ONE!!
    You have posted this on several threads. Enough is enough!!!!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - much cooler which makes things easier heat wise as we're out for the day to see the Dyfi Ospreys !
    Been trying to get himself to go up there for ages but he has an ulterior motive now - looking out places we can park up for the night with the MH.

Tea is made, etc. and soon be time to load the toaster.

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie have a good day, does this mean you will stay over.

It was a bit cooler thes morning but has got hot again now, they are saying we may get storms later, really the gardens & farmers really want it so hope we get it.

Have done both of our relists so up to date for 5minuets.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Well it would be better if you got listing Private Outlet as the other side have been making stupid changes for the last ten years. Many of us came over here in 2008 and have been promoting eBid ever since !

Just had my phone call from the doc and she's referring me for my op but the waiting list is two to three months so at least I can go on my hols, just got to be rushed to hospital if I get a high temperature or jaundice !!!

Have fun watching the ospreys Private Mcc2.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well it would be better if you got listing Private Outlet as the other side have been making stupid changes for the last ten years. Many of us came over here in 2008 and have been promoting eBid ever since !
    I was one of them, and have been busy listing more stuff over the last few weeks.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - very dull and overcast, so hope it's going to be cooler and less sticky than yesterday as I have to take the Old Sailor for an ultra-sound scan at local hospital later this morning.

Had a good day out at the Dyfi Osprey Project yesterday, but boy was it warm and humid - and my legs ache something rotten this morning.

Time for another mug of tea

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  11.5 KB

Mornin' troops. Actually managed to get a bit of gardening done yesterday with the slight lull in the temperature. Was still boiling by the time I came in though.

I had better start thinking about what to pack in my kit bag for Friday.

Hopefully Private Meebo should be back by that time to keep the barracks running smoothly in my absence and keep a look out ! I've certainly missed her 'special' coffee !

Hope the Old Sailor's scan doesn't show up anything for concern Private Mcc2.

Thread Information