Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

morning all, well we did have a little rain but am afraid didn't really help uet sons gorlfriend did a run for life in Barnstable & she dsays wea like a monsoon, & after they finished was still raining well, but looks as though we got a splattering that certainly didn't last. but at least got out of watering last night was just going to do it & it started but will need to again tonight.

Meebo have a nice break, & try & rest. enjoy breakfast at the airport

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Scary stuff - Two fire engines and firemen in our garden at 12.45am to extinguish fire in neighbour's garden. It was a Leylandi hedge/fence and went up like a bomb - it was the crackling that woke me up..
    Himself had to move the motorhome as it was parked right in front of fence fire.

I'm pre-judging here, but bet it was a cigarette butt as the 3 people who live there are all heavy smokers - I see them out in the garden every day puffing away.
    Firemen still here over an hour and half later still damping down and investigating.

It's going to be a long night..... as blue lights still flashing away

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - not with it yet as not much sleep after this morning's antics.

Must find out who rang our doorbell at 12.40am to warn us about the fire in case we needed to move the motorhome - which we did as if the boundary fence had caught fire, we could easily have lost the MH as well.

The fire engines finally left about 3am.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    I`ve put the kettle on. Think it`s about time for a cuppa!
    Thank you - think I'm on about my 5th one!

Crikey that brings back memories Private Mcc2. The same thing happened to our neighbours hedge opposite us about ten years ago. The noise was really strange, at first I thought it was running water until I looked out of the window and saw flames shooting up as high as their roof ! They thought local kids were to blame in that instance.

I've had a stressful morning too. First there was a call saying my doctor's appointment, that I've been waiting two weeks for, has been cancelled so now I'm getting a telephone consultation next Tuesday. Then I got another phone call to say my brother (who wasn't very well when he stayed with me last week) has been rushed into hospital with a bleed on the brain. They have just transfered him to a hospital in Plymouth. He's doped up on morphine at the moment to stop the pain and they were meant to be doing an angiogram today but it has now been delayed until tomorrow as they have more urgent cases. So I might have to close up shop if I have to dash down to Plymouth at the weekend. I'm meant to be going away on holiday on the 13th too, eek, why does everything happen at once ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

so sorry Sgt you are right it all happens at once, hope you will have good news soon about your brother.

Here I woke up in the middle of night to discover we had no power anyway came back they thought they repaired it, & on facebook quiet a lot were saying no power at the bottom of our road, then just after 10 Electic guy turns up have you power so say yes they said well we are going to have to switch off soon so they did as they needed to dig down & they didn't want live wires around so before 11 went & came back just after 1, theres still a hole down the road.

Annie hope you managed some rest.

Have done some of somers relists will try to finsish the otheres tomorrow.

what the hell is more important than a bleed on the brain, did someone trip up and break a nail, i would certainly go down there to sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    what the hell is more important than a bleed on the brain, did someone trip up and break a nail, i would certainly go down there to sort them out.
    Well I'm trying to look at it as a positive that they don't think he's as urgent as others, I'm still really worried though. Let's hope it's a very small bleed and he doesn't have to be operated on. I posted that photo on here a couple of weeks ago and said how I thought he was doing too much with climbing and felling those huge trees, obviously his blood pressure didn't like it. Maybe now he might listen to me - then again pigs might fly !!!

Sarge, I hope that your bro will be OK.
    What a worry for you, you are showing your true military colours in keeping a positive attitude.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information